What is your favorite fold hand

R

RCBKDM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite Fold Hand

When playing at a real table I love to get to fold 7 - 2, but when playing online I would really love to fold AA, even though I play them, cause it seems that whenever I get to play them, they always lose.

LZ_Angel

LZ_Angel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to fold aces with low kickers, because even when you hit your ace it's hard to call with kickers like 5,6,7 and so on, unless you get lucky and hit two pair.

W

waterloochic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my hand is 9 2 as well!! suited, offsuit, doesn't matter, i get it a lot. out of all the crap hands there are, i get that frequently. playing online or with real people at a table. i never go in, but when i'm bb with 9 2, i tend to get lucky :)

S

scheebs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is Q,3 suited or not suited, I just hate those cards.....

D

dhowetay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite fold hand is pocket 4s because i never hit em and there easy to let go.

D

DHanks1107

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite fold hand is the Doyle, or the 10 2. i love to fold this hand then see a flop come out 10 2 2. Nothing better than that

D

dsmn8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite fold hand is AA, especially on the turn or river. I say this because it's really a hard hand to get off of. But if I've read the player right, trips or possible flush, I feel the tough laydown it the best fold you can make.

G

G_man10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate 9 2 offsuit, i never hit anything with it and i seem to have more luck with 7 2 offsuit

G

greggie1030

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite fold hand is either A5,A6

G

gradin123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With full table I will fold ace with any card under 9 unless they are suited.

S

slplsinbstn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok my turn

I hate any low pair
3 3
4 4
5 5
I get creamed everytime . :rolleyes:

Ps. I will only stay in for a low 20 or 30 blind to check out the flop. If I get trips (rarely) I will stick it out. No silly I am talking about sticking out my hand to the finish. lmao

M

matty07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say the hand i really fold all the time would be j 2 off or not always a 2 something around there like a jack to a 8 or 9

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will always fold 3-6 my buddy and I call this hand ( THE LUMPY DUMPER ).
If your a smoker this hand sounds even funnier.:icon_joke

M

masterz27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah Ace anything without paint, can spell big trouble because you know anyone else with an ace is holding on to it, unless you get down to a heads up type situation.

L

Loreto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
small pocker pairs kill me, just as soon lay them down.

J

jayb0ne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
J2 offsuit. Ugliest hand in poker by far.

D

dragonace555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1303playa said:
mine is the A 7 unsuited because i have very little to go on with that hand
If i have an open ended straight hand 10 j q k i will always fold it and not chase it bcuz it seems like i never hit it gl 2 u .....dragon:vroam:

T

Tall Jaye 500

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hands for the Folding

:ridinghor This one is easy. My favorite hand to fold is any one I cant raise with. And thats legitimately raise with. So that includes low pockets, non-connected suited hands, and low kickered Face cards. Its real easy, raise or fold. Cuz limpin' aint cheap.

145Robster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate a lotta hands but especially something with a J, the cards just look ugly although one of my favorite hands is KJ, I think the K cancels out the J. I quite like having 8-6 in the blind just cos I hit a straight with it twice in one game and I've never really forgotton that

The_Missnary

The_Missnary

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket jacks get me into so much trouble.. Don't marry up to a medium-high pocket pair.. lol

D

dbofosho132

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
9/2 offsuit sucks

never play it and never will, I also hate 8/3 and all those junk hands, but one hand that gives me no luck and I've lost with it over half of the time, pocket J's. that kills me, someone hits a Q K or A everytime. So i usually see the flop the get the outa there....!

J

JJedi53

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ

My automatic fold hand is Q5 suited or not . I got involved w/ :Qs: :5s4: in a tournament , Flop was AQ5 . I raised , my opponent went all in , I called . The turn 2, river 2.U guessed it I lost to Aces and Dueces, I swore I would never play Q5 again and I havent:icon_puke

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker