What is your favorite brand of poker cards?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not anticipate or thought that it is necessary to have a preference for the makers of poker playing cards.
Basically, I don't care. But naturally, I would prefer good quality cards and I am interested to know what brands are out there. Thanks for asking the forum, it didn't matter to me, but now I'll turn my attention to the manufacturer.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I roll ole school with Bicycle playing cards. Bought pack a Price Club (Costco) back then and have gave more away than opened. They hold up real and those are what we had as a kid.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Bicycle cards are the best but that's just my opinion i've never played with anything else :laugh:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, some brands of playing cards arrive in our country, but the one I like the most is the BicyCle, there are many varieties and the material is good when dealing cards.

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The standard Bicycle cards, just because they work for any time of game and also magic tricks.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play with bicycle.

E

ev10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite Playing Cards

My personal favorite is Bicycle playing cards, they're super sturdy and will last awhile without folding or creasing, they're also super satisfying to shuffle!

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a dealer and distributed several brands and to my liking, the COPAG TEXAS HOLDEM are the best.