What is your celebration moves after winning big pot?

I

ilostmysoul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once when I was with 10€ on my account I lost my mind and went for a $3 Spin & Go. Won $18 fair and square, never playing against the odds. Went crazy and hit my closet with my head when those last 93% turned to 100.

T

titomurcia1214

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hitting the table slowly while earning and spend the flop cards, if I win I cry gooooo !!! and punched the air, if I lose strong hit the sturdy table ajaja

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10 push ups with smiley face :D

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My celebration is something like just shut up and keep playing without yelling or anything just a smile and happiness

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually shout it .............................................. .................... really loud.

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
live - stack chips, most probably shake head at my good luck - for a change.
internet - Yessss ( and my wife wonders what has happened, it occurs so infrequently)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
'It depends'
Often while online I'm just so numb to poker that it's no big deal & most of the time I don't even watch showdowns (unless it's some relevant/pertinent info. I might be wanting/needing).
When its in more crucial situations say in a tournament and one of the last or only ones I have running, & where I know I am more likely to watch some showdowns, I actually try to work on not showing emotion. I find when I'm playing live I have had some bad habits from online play that I've had to work harder at suppressing... so now I try to work on that while I'm online.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stack chips quickly and quietly, then get ready for the next hand. :cool:

L

LukeSilver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I win a big pot life i usually go get out my seat and gesture for a handshake to the pot loser. I then subtly unzip my flies and proceed to urinate on them.

winning there money or tourney chips in itself is not enough I really have ti make clear my victory over them in this pot.

However I cant always piss on my opponent after winning sometimes most of the time the victory is online.

so I need to find a way to rub it in there face now I cant just yell abuse in the chat box so I find out detailed ways of tracking them down then I do this.

instead of saying thats not funny though I go you are a total idiot and haha i took your money.

then I urinate on them.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to celebrate too much trying to be respectful. On a really big hand you can't help a big sigh of relief now and then but I do try not to rub it in too much. I have seen some people go way over the top and create very hard feelings with other players. I think it would be fine to celebrate low key out of respect for this is poker not football.:D:D

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's online, I like to shout but if it's live I probably just smile and try and be respectful to the person who lost the pot

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with much alchool and prety woman :))

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still have a habit of telling the losing player "sorry". Which is usually followed by one of the regs saying - no you aren't. lol

Celebrating, not much really, maybe a fist bump from a friend. (But on the inside I'm ecstatic, lol)

R

Rumme1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the rare occasions I scoop big pots, I keep my mouth shut at the table.

Edu4594

Edu4594

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know, I invent something at the time, like a "Creu" of brazil.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
celebrate

If it's online, I like to shout but if it's live I probably just smile and try and be respectful to the person who lost the pot

Same to me. Respect after all.

meagain00

KenZZel

KenZZel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just Smile and listening 50 cent 😎

B

Bury

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Screaming:

Hell yeah you fu&&@&€ a)€&@& I wish you f€&&@€€ f@@€&@@ you m"@€€@ and m@€&@@€€ and kind of w)€@@€)

:)

BoyFlake

BoyFlake

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play live I tend to nervously chuckle or stand up of my chair. When I win a big pot online I first smile, then I start shaking my arms and head and finally look around me seriously hoping none of my neighbours saw me :D

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Jumping, screaming, but I'm more pleased when win attractive hand

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I breathe a deep sigh of relief and get ready for the next hand.

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take my chips, and concentrate on the next hand... it aint over

A

arenk22

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my celebration move and move right before a flip is the same thing. i do a little double knock on my desk.