What is your biggest dream linked to poker?

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mine as well as many is to hit a big hit and not worry about money anymore.
I believe that few professions in the world can provide this to a person.
Of course, it always involves a lot of work around said, nothing will happen by chance. And yours, what is it?

Wilfram

Wilfram

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to be successful enough in poker that I'm able to travel to a wsop or WPT event every month or so. I think being able to travel and play in events for four or five days every month or so would be a dream spot in life for me.

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest dream is the WSOP Main Event of course! The current dream is just to grind out enough to survive on, and like Wilfram said, maybe make it to some bigger events.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play spin and go at the table $ 1,000,000 for $ 2.75 ... I imagine these emotions when such a table falls out

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to win that packagge to go to those bahamas in full :))))

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like playing poker. But in order to become a poker pro, you need to work very hard on your game. It's not easy money. I'm not sure I want this.

Davydave

Davydave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being involved in a bad beat jackpot.

S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being good enough at the game to play it on my terms (schedule, buy-in amount, etc) and be able to travel all over the world to play poker.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My recurring poker dream is that I make the last two players at the final table of the WSOP heads up against Phil Hellmuth. I proceed to put such a bad beat on him that he goes apoplectic and curls up whimpering in a fetal position in a corner.

So worth it that I don’t even care that he takes home the second place prize. :tomato:

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My big dream is to become a lucrative player and dedicate my life to poker.Who knows I could be a good coach too.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I want to be successful enough in poker that I'm able to travel to a WSOP or WPT event every month or so. I think being able to travel and play in events for four or five days every month or so would be a dream spot in life for me.

I believe most agree and share with your dream!

Biggest dream is the WSOP Main Event of course! The current dream is just to grind out enough to survive on, and like Wilfram said, maybe make it to some bigger events.

You will get the!

play Spin and Go at the table $ 1,000,000 for $ 2.75 ... I imagine these emotions when such a table falls out

we all want :D:D:D:D

to win that packagge to go to those bahamas in full :))))

Go for free and win the tournament, wonderful!

Being involved in a bad beat jackpot.

:D:D:D:D:D

Being good enough at the game to play it on my terms (schedule, buy-in amount, etc) and be able to travel all over the world to play poker.

World dream :D:D

My recurring poker dream is that I make the last two players at the final table of the WSOP heads up against Phil Hellmuth. I proceed to put such a bad beat on him that he goes apoplectic and curls up whimpering in a fetal position in a corner.

So worth it that I don’t even care that he takes home the second place prize. :tomato:

LOL :D:D:D:D:D

My big dream is to become a lucrative player and dedicate my life to poker.Who knows I could be a good coach too.

Dedicate and conquer. Good luck in your walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like playing poker. But in order to become a poker pro, you need to work very hard on your game. It's not easy money. I'm not sure I want this.

Yes, but do you have any goals? It does not have to be professional.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to get to a major tournament, and see and participate in the game with the best players in the world of poker! I'm certainly realistically assess their capabilities, but to feel these emotions competing against the best players in the world is a dream!!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be to take a big pot and be recognized for achieving it, participate against great players and beat them

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WSOP main event would be great to satellite into it or win a 100k first then buy in to it but anyway I will keep dreaming lol.

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want to make a middle class job out of poker, I don't want to be rich, I don't want bling I just want to not have to work a shitty job or sacrifice the next 20 years to go to college and pay off ungodly student loans.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wanted to get to a major tournament, and see and participate in the game with the best players in the world of poker! I'm certainly realistically assess their capabilities, but to feel these emotions competing against the best players in the world is a dream!!

It is not so difficult. You will get there!

Big dreams. Good luck to everyone

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to be successful enough in poker that I'm able to travel to a WSOP or WPT event every month or so. I think being able to travel and play in events for four or five days every month or so would be a dream spot in life for me.

Same! I would want to be successful enough to hold my own in a WSOP tournament *and* continue going to them and place 1st in Holdem.

hdi7390

hdi7390

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For my part I would win the sunday before seeing millions more

sorry for my english my native language is French

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My dream is very simple.
I want to win a million dollars in any tournament.
That will be enough for me to hold my little business.
In addition, in this case, I have more time for the game.
Good luck.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For now, I would be happy if I would win $ 100,000.