What you usually do when you are in a downswing?

F

francoalves11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What you ussually do when you are in a downswing, loosing all-in with AA, KK, for 72off and stuff?
Do you blame the software or you consider the varience?

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing aces to 72ofsuit? What games do you play? I want to join them.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unpleasant feeling and the program is a program...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes this happens. Personally, I do not blame anyone. I just take a short break for a few days. It always helps me. Good luck.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning I want to kill everyone heheh just kidding . I have learned that poker is a game of high variance and things like this are common. So, after losing a hand which I was winning preflop or before the river I take a deep breath and tray to continue playing my A Game .

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to withdraw my bank roll and play another site . Only works if your quick enough to recognize a bad run early . I always mini deposit so a tilt or a bad run never costs me much . :motz:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In such cases, I stop playing, I make a break. After a rest, I try patiently to wait for a good opportunity.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never blame the software, the other person or anything outside of my control. After loosing big hand i try to calm down and not play a few hands to avoid tilt (if i am still in the game). I also analyze again the last hand and try to see if i made something wrong or it was just luck (variance). Finally if i enter loosing streak i stop playing for the day and come back tomorrow.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I enter a downswing I try not to let myself get too phased by the discouraging results and I remind myself that there will always be variance! If I'm faced with a string of bad beats, I take a few moments to compose myself and make sure I don't alter my play for the worse. Failing to keep a level head can be devastating if it leads to money being torched away in frustration after an unlucky runout or two.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the amount of money you have lost. Usually i turn to bet in sports matches.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do a happy dance! :dancing:

If I am in a game were my opponents are playing 72o, I'm in a really good game! :evil:

daco111

daco111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am usually never in downswing. But when I am then i listen to the music or watch some sport.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
unfortunately, it happens, and blaming someone for that is pointless! I'm ready for such troubles and I realize that sometimes such things will happen to the poet simply I continue to play !!!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I see that I am starting to lose more than I can afford, I will decrease the bets. I just keep playing at the lowest bets.

R

robroiii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to just keeep pushing even when the swing is downward
gotaa stay positive in these moments and just follow GTO

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the patience is the virtue of poker nothing more to follow and wait for another opportunity for AA does not always win, it is more the majority of times loses

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I try to take some time away from the tables when stuff like that happens to me. I try this and it seems to help me relax and get over the beats that you take at the tables. I used to blame the software, but really it's my own fault for playing. If you don't like the software then don't play on their sites. You could try to play at a live table if you still blame the software. You will find out real quick that the same stuff happens in real life as it does online.

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to take some time away from the tables when stuff like that happens to me. I try this and it seems to help me relax and get over the beats that you take at the tables. I used to blame the software, but really it's my own fault for playing. If you don't like the software then don't play on their sites. You could try to play at a live table if you still blame the software. You will find out real quick that the same stuff happens in real life as it does online.
Dont know about that : Online dating isn,t the same . :date: Wanted to say the ..x word but its a family friendly site .

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tilt and keep losing :D... but try to take a break or just keep getting it in good and hope it turns around.

R

RounderRob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The sites adjust to you and all opponents play. when asking the site/s they will tell you that it is structured for "fair play" to "all" players. That means for the Noobs/Donks/Ammys as well as for well seasoned semi/pro players. So the cards are not random as they like you to believe. ;)

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What you ussually do when you are in a downswing, loosing all-in with AA, KK, for 72off and stuff?
Do you blame the software or you consider the varience?
WRONG person to ask this question
I have lost an extraordinary amount of hands and games having Monster hands that mathematically seem to be impossible to lose, but still happens to lose on a regular basis while playing online.

So do I just consider this variance…… too FUNNY

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Earlier i was very angry,but now I try to keep my anger and stop to play.Because after situations like this I have tift and loose a lot of money.

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to admit that I am having a down swing. On 888 I won nearly 50 $ out of freerolls in the Last weak + 2. I know its not that much but it was like 7th place in 1400 entrant tournaments. Then i played the snap and cash games on 888. The snaps went well and I won some money. But then I am often gambling too much. I played 3 4-5 dollar tournaments and did not cash.. I decided to try to grind my remaining money and played a 10$ cash game. So I had 10 9 suited in the cut off and I did 3bet. The BB 4bets me and I decided to snap call. The Flop was 10 9 3 and I made top two so I am pretty confident with my hand and BB 4bet range. I bet half pot wich was 1, 50 and he instantly raises all in. So in my oppinion I have to call there and he had QQ.. The Turn was a 5 anddd the River a 5 aswell... So my two pair got counterfitted and he wins a 23 dollar pot which should be Mine. Sometimes theres nothing you can do. So keep your Head up and keep playing the best Poker you can. Because one Day you will be the one who runs best and gets rewarded. NOAH:cool:

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just telling myself it's not your day, and I'm turning off the computer.