tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play 10 hour daily,that means that I sacrifice all my free time.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like playing poker so I don't feel like I am sacrificing something to be able to play poker . Poker for me is fun . Ok , now that I think that again , maybe one two hours of my sleep sometimes , but it's ok ,I enjoy it . :)

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nutthink don't keep doing this to me, more so in the morning, because I can't drink my coffee while I'm laughing so hard. Yeah I'm coming up on 3000 posts, but that's really not many, since I've been here almost 7 years, but active about 5 years. nutthink, let me know what your screen name is on there, and we can talk and play some at the same tables. Mine is Gamer445. LOLOLOL I love you too nutthink. I'm glad you are happy. Oh and my facebook address is icarroll_faith$yahoo.com. There again, if you don't have one, open one and send me a friends request and I will except. I have family stuff, friend stuff, and a lot of poker stuff going on there. GL to you. Oh if you can't figure out some things out on that site, PM me and I will walk you through it

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free time I have enough, the only victim to enjoy poker needed buy and to enter the tournament :) :)

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I played poker I forget all, is the time for relaxing me for play for enjoy for nervous sometimes....is poker time and anything is in a apart. my family my girl, but I try to play MTT when afect less my relacionships.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me there are no sacrifices cause I play for fun, when i want and long as i want.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I sacrificed the ability to breath underwater, I wasn't very good at it.

:(

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
with the exception of the time, I can sacrifice sleep, food), but in no way relatives

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I to spend free time for poker much, I meanwhile dont play in poker for money so the only thing that I can spend it only time.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes catching up with friends I suppose ! would rather sit at home and load up a few tourneys, than go to the pub for a few beers and a catch up

totally agree,cheaper to bring home beer,money saved can also get entry into a few tournys, i have made late dinners too if i'm runnung good
worst is when friends show up and you just made the money rounds,feel bad for avoiding rhem

G

GoldCaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do what god tells me. Last month it was only 2 . this month 3 so far. Listening to him keeps my game on point for sure.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As is well known poker takes a lot of free time. And what else would you sacrifice for your favorite games?

If you think you are sacrificing things, you should better manage your commitments. Everything has its moment and its place, this is not to sit down and play at random. You must be programmed for optimum performance. ;)

Top 10 Games