What are you dreaming about?

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand that each of the poker players dreams of a big win, but it's just money. What do you dream about deep in your heart? What is your biggest dream in life?

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest dream is to finish top ten in a million-dollar tournament. I don't necessarily need to be number one, but some sort of recognition would be nice. I have played many years now and it would be fun to share the excitement of such a tourney. Hopefully playing the small tourneys with the folks at CardsChat will improve my game and when given the opportunity all of us will shine.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker dreams? To make more money than my actual job and utilize the money into investments for financial freedom.

Life dreams? Is to be an entrepreneur, travel around the world, start a family, and praise God and be nice to people.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand that each of the poker players dreams of a big win, but it's just money. What do you dream about deep in your heart? What is your biggest dream in life?
Hi bro! Your question is philosophical. I want there to be world peace. And I'm saving up money to organize a tournament in space.:rolleyes:

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Speaking of poker, my dream is to have a good professional poker player coach me and make it to the wsop final table! Well, if we are talking about life, then I dream that my family and my loved ones are healthy and happy, and never need anything! Good luck to everyone at the tables and in life!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream is to travel all over the world thanks to poker.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings. My biggest dream in life is that people who love it and other people living on it would come to rule on our beautiful planet. And these current devils have disappeared where they are supposed to ...

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dreams

I want to buy my mom a vacation house purely from poker winnings

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My dream is to get to play a tournament in Las Vegas

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Enlightenment. :)

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dream, Dream, Dream,

My greatest poker dream
is to make the final table at a significant cash tourney

$10K up

THAT would be sooo exhilarating and inspiring!

TC

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If we talk about poker, I want to play live at the final table of major tournament

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I dream about heaven on earth! to be in a comunity where every body loves me and my dreams :rolleyes:

Mamkin_Pokerist

Mamkin_Pokerist

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dream of changing my place of work in the summer. Now I have a very thankless job, which I do even on my days off, but this is not paid extra in any way. At the same time, the salary ranges from $ 1,000 to $ 1,300. My goal is to find a job with a salary of $2,000 to $3,000 per month. Well, an impossible dream is to win a substantial amount of poker and earn this game

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freedom, peace of mind, health, time for reflection and joy.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Play big tournanent in vegas....if i win bog amount of cash i will register one of those in vegas........

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well….this is a poker forum…and that‘s why the most use this to talk about pokerdreams when someone asking about dreams 😉

One of my non-poker-dreams is to sattle down in Vancouver….my favorite city….and maybe a big pokerwin can help me one day to do this ☺️

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello, good question

I will not deny that money will change a lot in my life, but the dream that I wish is money, health and happiness for me, and for everyone.
Poker can make money dream come true, but we try to achieve health and happiness. But the real thing is that health and happiness are a gift from God that He gives to good people

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my most fantastic dream is to create a startup that will bring money regardless of my location

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My dream is to continue learning and become a good poker player and possibly live from what poker generates me to lead a comfortable life.

791a791

791a791

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker champion

I'm dreaming of being champion of an online tournament it's going to be crazy