What Would You Think of the Upswing Lab?

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was seeing some upswing articles and found the way to teach them very interesting. What do I want to know is whether it is worth signing their plan, and if someone here has signed and upswing lab?

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should take a look at the free resources and sign up for the postflop gameplan. It's only $7 and comes with a preview of the Lab.

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But you are already a subscriber upswing lab?And the mastery cash games, also has good content?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was seeing some upswing articles and found the way to teach them very interesting. What do I want to know is whether it is worth signing their plan, and if someone here has signed and upswing lab?

Firstly, I don't have any subscriptions to Upswing or any other poker coaching site. What little research I have done on Upswing is that they are highly regarded, and may be worth the price of admission.

With that said, there are a few things that you need to understand up front. You will need to be totally dedicated to whatever pricing plan you choose. There is a ton of information, theory, charts, and more at your disposal. And, even then, it is a starting point with a good foundation. Putting that knowledge into use and tweaking your game play, is all up to you.

If you are committed, then I say go for it. Try their PostFlop Gameplan first. It is only $7 right now. If you find it to be too overwhelming, then no problem, you are only out $7.

Good luck in what you decide to do! I'll be rooting for you.