What is the weight of the psychological factor and the technical factor for the succe

D

Dhembhe

Enthusiast
Total posts
Suddenly everyone realized that the psychological factor is something very important for a pocker player, but what is the real contribution of this factor to the player's success 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% .....?

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Total posts
They say that in combat, 90% of success depends purely on psychology. Well, if we talk about poker, it seems to me that this indicator will be closer to 100%. Your success or failure literally depends entirely on the thoughts in your head.

For most poker players, there are several psychological barriers that hold them back from the success they deserve in this game.

These are things like a lack of self-confidence, exaggerating the abilities of high-limit players, creating an internal negative streaming state after bad beats and coolers.

And I can speak with confidence about all this, because I myself have passed through each of these barriers in my time. Sometimes they just suck all the energy out of you, and if you leave them alone, they can ruin your entire poker career.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Total posts
Suddenly everyone realized that the psychological factor is something very important for a pocker player, but what is the real contribution of this factor to the player's success 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% .....?

I think begginers has a higher psychological factor than the experts, time of experience helps a lot in that factor.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Total posts
hello

If it is important I would say that 70% of maintaining control in the game is essential