What stakes do you play?

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What stakes do you play? And how’s your experience with it so far?

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi azgeda and welcome to CC. That's a good question. At SB I play 10nl and because I have very little money on ACR I play 2nl. I've been playing many years now, and I'm used to anything from 2nl to 25nl. But never have been any higher than that. That's mostly because of the lack of money. But you know what, I'm not going up even if I had the money to do so. I just love to play poker. GL to you

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Micros. Just dont see much reasons to go up, i just like the game and play for fun.
The only reason i see is that game up there is more interesting. But for now im not confident enough in my game to go up.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freerolls to finance my playing at the $5-$109 buy-in levels(i deposit the occasional $20 to continue,,,,),,,,:) it works for me as i'm a sports better and pretty good at it so i do ok,,, ;) $$$

stig7tfm

stig7tfm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly freerolls and 2NL Zoom.

A

acenit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live, 1 2 no limit usually, online, low to mid stakes

DIMARIK

DIMARIK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play primarily for fun, but now I have set myself a goal, to start earning money with poker.
I recently quit my job, so now I play poker to earn money, combine work and pleasure in one thing, this is happiness for me. :rolleyes:

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play Freerolls and micro for now. On Saturdays I like playing tournaments up to $2 as its mainly just a very enjoyable hobby for now, but I would like to learn & earn more at some point.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play micro and freerolls. I think in this stake there are many weak players so bluffing is not very effective. But I play for fun so I still play aggressively currently.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
NL2

I'm new, so I play NL2 tables, I'm fine, just sometimes I get angry and make bad bets.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play 2nl but occasionally change to 5nl.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My stakes are between 1$ and 22$ depending on what i want to play but its usually between 1$ and 11$

since i play 3.30$ and 7.50$ game the most but there are a few 11$ games that i play, its going alright but always struggle with flips in the end and if you dont win those you wont win a tournament...

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer tournaments and currently only play in tournaments with a buy-in of up to two dollars. But honestly, most of the time I just play in freerolls.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game in micro limits the sit & go mode is good for developing game strategies and there is little variance since they have a limit of players, you can also strengthen your bank and stay, you can overcome bad streaks with volume of play and it does not affect you both to your bankroll.

You can be a micro limit grinder and level up when you have a good bankroll if you want, but if you achieve stability at that level and master it very well and stick with it, you can stay playing there if you want and you will be a grinder.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I play freeroll and if I have a sit and go dollar of 0.25 or 0.50 cents from 45 players and my experience has been with ups and downs as a regular player for now I have not achieved my goals of getting out of the micro levels! !! regards...