What stakes

M

mrT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys i am woundering what players are on here i am on low stakes still and was woundering what is the average the ppl in here play at

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My cup of tea...

I prefer MTT NLHE, either freerolls (because then you have a high ROI) or micro buy-ins. I try to stick with the $0.55 up to $2.20 buy-ins and will only go higher if its a really good prize pool.

However, I will at times play SNG or 0.01/0.02 stakes at the cash tables but I don't do as well in those. I am more into the long game and don't do well in quick games.

I would like to try my hand at for PLO but not Hi/Lo because that just confuses the shit out of me. I mostly play at ACR and they have started some micro buy-in PLO tournaments as a test so that might be more my speed. Otherwise there is no way I am paying a $2.20 or more buy-in when I have no clue what I am doing.

M

mrT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thx for responding :p i do that roo now but play lorta cashgame as well 0.02/0.05 now going well there and somehow i do well in the 0.55 tourneys with big player numbers,maybe i have the patience :p