What’s your Poker lab ?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have a poker lab and if so what is it ?
:five:

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My HUD and my home game !

The HUD shows me my leaks, hole cards that should run better and repetitive spots in which i lose money...

The home game allows me to test new strategies to overcome my leaks in a friendly environment and at stakes that do not hurt too much....

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My most useful program is Holdem Manager 3. I use the HUD part when playing and i also like that it keeps database of all my hands that i play. I like to mark some hands in which i am not sure if i did the correct thing while playing and later to review them. Sometimes i also use the free equilab software to check equity of certain hands and/or ranges.

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pio Solver.
It´s useful to learn how to play.
Does it have a free trial?

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to have one, I am preparing a room for that. I have a 42 inch led, a desk, my printed preflop boards and a presidential chair. I hope soon I can finish putting together my poker lab.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My “lab” or should say study lab consists of a bookshelf with dividers breaking down the elements of poker into - math - psychology - strategy - bankroll - and various other elements..does anyone have a lab like this or do you only go off the head when it comes to playing the game with no reference to each element to build?

K

Kantin0

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have any, only I have the statistics in an excel spreadsheets

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My "lab" is my poker notes. It's always useful to remind myself the poker truths I have written.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just Poker Tracker and Equilab, the former of which I spend significant time in understanding my game.

Although poker is just a hobby, as I make money I won't hesitate to invest more into tools that I think will help me develop and get better. Books of course would be nice too.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online-poker-dream.html
My "poker lab" is basically just my laptop. It's all you actually need, along with a decent HUD. I travel a lot (during normal times), so my office changes a lot. Usually close to a beach though!

Attachments

• get rich playing poker.jpg
    get rich playing poker.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: