What is ready for poker?

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Today I want to ask you about the meaning of poker in your life, that is, have you sacrificed something in your life for the sake of the game, changed something in your everyday life, changed the mode of work and rest? or even changed jobs in order to have
free time or the opportunity to play poker. Maybe you broke up with the girl because of this and so on? I left for a long time and was deprived of the opportunity not only to play, but even to be a member of this chat, I could not participate in various forums and so on. I was even deprived of the opportunity to learn something new from the world of poker and watch broadcasts of various tournaments and so on. Because where I was, there was no Internet at all and it was very unbearable. But, fortunately, it was not for long and I'm here again.:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2:

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

Well it sounds as if you have had some issues in getting with the poker community and i would not enjoy that situation myself, i haven't really had anything in my way of play or interaction with the general poker community.
If i had started poker at a younger age i would have changed my lifestyle to accommodate but at this point there are things in life that i hold more important but people that know me are encouraging in my poker activities.

S

Scottish77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people who play fulltime as a source of income probably sacrifice more in terms of everyday life and relationships etc..people who play as a hobby fit poker round there every day life.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is an interesting game but thats my hobby and i play it only to relax myself

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker as hobby so the most that i have sacrificed is part of my free time. I did not abandon any of my other hobbies so poker is in fact nice addition to them. :)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good hobby that I don't get to enjoy enough. Playing is something I enjoy, part of that is it a couple times a month.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Some years ago,there was an Open League on pokerstars.It had 5 freerolls per day (2 during the dawn ,1am and 5am ).You had to play the more tournaments you could in order to make more points in the monthly leaderboard.So ,sometimes,I didn´t sleep well as I should when I played those tournaments...Fortunately,nowadays,I sleep much better.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always ready and always playing the pokers is the best invention in the world

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, poker is a hobby. I play only when I have free time and a good mood. I don't sacrifice anything, although sometimes my girlfriend complains. But I learned to find a compromise.
Good luck.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, this is a hobby, but the Lord’s paths are mysterious, so it’s possible it will go into earnings)

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a passion, in this quarantine I have used the time to study it a little more, and thus try to improve. I started in Nl2 and and I'm playing NL5 in a winning way