What Poker can change your life?

Z

zkmena

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker can change your life?

-Talk in a nutshell like Poker can do this, and what would be the change!

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is just one of the tools, it all depends on the person. Poker is only a game model of logic and nothing else.

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is only a game model of logic and nothing else.

It's not all about logic. Luck is the big part of the poker as well. That's why bad players coming back, they have to win sometimes to continue. The mental game is a big part of poker. You can't use logic if your mind is broken. And understanding the fact luck will destroy everything you have achieved is one of the biggest obstacles you will ever face.

For me, a poker is a tool. It has taught me to be more patient, how to manage bankroll, improved my concentration and focus, increased my self-confidence (of course downswings will harm it, but studying mental game will help you manage your emotions), helped me to understand different types of peoples personalities and how they think, I am calmer than before, more sustainable, fit (for poker I exercise two times a day) and the most important, I have an aim for my life.

I started to play poker to learn entrepreneurship skills, I think every beginner entrepreneur should start to play poker and get success with that before starting any kind of other business. Best business school.

There are some of the ideas, I could write a book about this topic, so I want to keep this sort.:rolleyes:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, poker has a positive impact on my life. Thanks to this great game, I became more patient and disciplined. In addition, the game brings me pleasure and regular income.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It helped to construct a solid mindset.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Absolutely it can. Poker can change your way of thinking and can affect you in an emotional way, which can affect your daily activities. Also losing or winning a large amount of money can affect your life greatly.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Poker will surely change my life when I win a million dollars. But what soldier does not dream of becoming a general?
:rolleyes:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hasn't changed mine so far. When first starting out, probably played more than I should and spent time away from the table studing the game. Besides that, not life altering at all.

Winning a huge tournament would most likely change some aspects of life. Having financial security sounds pretty good to me.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Yes, of course, poker can change my life, if for example I will be able to win a million dollars. :D

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker can change you financially or in a plus or Vice versa...

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Poker fulfils my time, when have don t have what to do.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker can change your life for the better and for the worse, it is very difficult to win a fortune here, but it is very easy to lose.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is an opportunity for me to win a lot of money and do the job I dream of. This was the main task at the beginning, it still remains. But I began to think more logically, and my thinking began to change for the better, the skills of assessment in life became more accurate.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a game, games are supposed to be fun! If you're just here trying to become a millionaire your probably going to be very disappointed!

I don't play to change my life I play because I enjoy it. I play because I like the thinking and the strategy.

As I read though and see all these posts about winning a million dollars in some tournament all I can say is it's nice to have dreams folks!

That being said the Vegas strip and places like Macau and Monte Carlo were build on those dreams! For every Daniel, Phil, Phil, and Doyle out there. Is probably 10 thousand people who lose everything and ruin thier lives trying to be a instant millionaire!

Just some food for thought. By the way all those guys mentioned were already millionaire's or close before they won a huge tournament! Play to play you'll enjoy the ride more!

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I win something really important I would get out of the financial well, and I would get my work tool that I so desire to be able to be independent

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker can definitely change your life in good or bad way. Bad way is clear - you can become addicted, start to gamble and loose your money. The good way can be the financial benefit from the game (the most direct way) but for me the most important good change when you start playing poker seriously is the mind change. You learn to better analyze the complex situations in your life, to react better when you are under pressure, to control better your emotions and to take quickly decisions. That is the best benefit in my opinion.

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I win a lot of money, he can. I'll move to another city and start my life over.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker I think there are many different and easy ways to get to hell and only a very tight and long way to get to heaven and in any case will change your life

truete11er

truete11er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can give me more money.
In that case, if I would win more Sng tournaments, of course

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The loss or profit of money always affects your life. In our life, everything has an impact on lifestyle.