Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello chat this is the topic for today :geek::geek::geek:

I don't think you should do this, don't smoke or drink alcohol as playing poker is very energy intensive and it happens that a game of poker lasts seven to eight hours, what do you think about it

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In live tournaments, when I reach the final table I usually order a beer and something to eat.
I don't make the live final table very often, so it's not often that I drink and gamble.

So one thing I do that I believe makes me better is smoke those "special" cigarettes... while I play.. I love it so if I don't have it I don't even play lol

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In live tournaments, when I get to the final table, I usually order a beer and something to eat.
I don't get to the final table in person very often, so I don't often drink or gamble.

So one thing I'm doing that I think makes me a better person is smoking these “special” cigarettes... while I'm playing.. I love it so if I don't have them I don't even play lol.
not everyone is the same really funny:LOL: :I CAN'T LAUGH: :I CAN'T LAUGH:

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
In live tournaments, when I reach the final table I usually order a beer and something to eat.
I don't make the live final table very often, so it's not often that I drink and gamble.

So one thing I do that I believe makes me better is smoke those "special" cigarettes... while I play.. I love it so if I don't have it I don't even play lol
My ideal Friday night situation is settling in for the night with a few beers, some tunes and poker 🙂

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you definitely shouldn't occupy your mind with things that distract you, like watching movies or messing around on your cell phone

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
watching a movie while playing poker

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't think you should do this, don't smoke or drink alcohol as playing poker is very energy intensive and it happens that a game of poker lasts seven to eight hours, what do you think about it
Absolutely agree with you! But I am weak and therefore I smoke and rarely drink alcohol. Quitting smoking and gaining weight is my hobby)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I agree with you. You should never drink alcohol in large quantities while playing because you can lose your entire bankroll. However, I can drink some beer on the weekend)

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Without the kids when you play poker. they are always missing something...😂😂😂

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

"Special" cigarettes are indicated by doctors!!! 😂😂😂I use them often...😉

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not sleep. Sometimes I doze off while playing.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play every hand and be nice.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well... starting from the fact that all people are different... likewise, it will be the things that we should do or not do when we play poker since what makes some of us bad... helps others to improve their game .... the truth of the matter is that we must identify what makes us bad when we play to stop doing it

VasilRalev

VasilRalev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BG
Chips
While playing I mostly listen to music.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Don't go in the bath when registering to play turbo's....

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play too many hands, don't play too much out of position, don't bluff too much.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You can’t be in a noisy environment, if your loved ones distract you, you are knocked out of the rhythm of the game, children, pets also interfere with focusing on the game.

F

Ff123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HR
Chips

Yeah forget about that...

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
Don't drive, it's too dangerous

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello chat this is the topic for today:geek: :geek: :geek:

I totally agree with you, the ideal is to always keep your head clean, in place, to be focused, to avoid alcohol, I say even more, a quiet environment to be able to play, because it's not easy to play an entire tournament next to a TV on, people talking, it doesn't help.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
dont play anithing else , focus on just playing poker :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Not to do? Stop existing maybe :unsure:

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me to have lunch or dinner during the game, it makes me sleepy and my reasoning slows down

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm gonna share my special secret

"Special cigarretes" as mentioned above + Coffe
Best combo for poker, lol

P