What is the most annoying about poker?

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we know that in poker everything is not rosy, which is what ****s you the most in poker What bothers me most is the people who have an A in their hand and go all in

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What bothers me more is when I'm losing money playing it😝😁 especially when i'm losing against players who plays weak hands but they are lucky hitting a good flop, turn or river( the river is most annoying 😂).

G

guitaRisGood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything that "all in with an ace" person does annoys me lol!

... but as far as the game itself goes i think it's the player you have drawn in to a huge hand who catches his one or two outer on the river. Grrrrrrr :mad:

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lo que más me molesta es cuando estoy perdiendo dinero jugándolo, especialmente cuando estoy perdiendo contra jugadores que juegan manos débiles pero tienen suerte al golpear un buen flop, turn o river (el river es más molesto & # 128514. ;)

uff super annoying friend

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, I hate it when they raise on the flop, I understand that this is done in order to get more money from another player, but I'm not pleased. And it happens that luck goes away from me and in my poker is a complete chaos. For example, I do all in with a good hand, seemingly all that remains is the last card and I pick up, but no, the person who answered me on my raise gets a higher hand on the last card. At this point, my brain explodes and becomes very hurt...:mad:

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you go all in after the flop with the better hand and your opponent gets 2 running cards to beat you.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you. Such people are always annoying.
But in my opinion, it is more important to beware of those people who patiently wait for strong cards.
Good luck.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hola.
Estoy de acuerdo contigo. Tales personas siempre son molestas.
Pero en mi opinión, es más importante tener cuidado con aquellas personas que esperan pacientemente tarjetas fuertes.
Buena suerte.
calma y paciencia
Good luck

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People shoving with 100+ BB early in MTT's and excessive tanking to make a mincash or payjump. BLERGH!

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The thing that annoys me most is when I beat someone in a hand and they go on a rant on how I had no right to be in that hand with the cards I played. :D:D

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we know that in poker everything is not rosy, which is what ****s you the most in poker What bothers me most is the people who have an A in their hand and go all in
I fully agree with
mariuspoker1, I also really do not like this poker game!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
my much bothers me the fish, they have a good stack and go oll in every hand and luck favors them !!!

Canaveral

Canaveral

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most annoying thing to me about Hold'em is that you play so few hands. Can get tedious and bit boring after a few hours of play.

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting 3bet every single time in $10NL Blitz on ACR. like fukkk like every ****ing time I raise, now I'm traumatized from raising.

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR's buggy software : damned site ran better in 2001 than it does now.

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it when people every time go all inn, and rebuy, rebuy, rebuy....

RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A and always dom's over so.. but I feel to go all-in you must be deep in the tourney (not cash-games).

If you have an A-$ then most likely you are ahead. I would only advise going all-in if it's a good A K down to 10 suited... otherwise I would fold.

That's just me though.

Another small song listening to:

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What annoyed me most is a player who 'Hit and Run'. Meaning someone won a hand against me and then left, without giving me any chance to revenge.
But then again, i learnt this trick too, it's really useful to tilt someone you dislike.
I've done that on a live cash game to a very arrogant rich player.
I sit out and stood behind the table to watch him play...he was on 100% Full Tilt..lmao

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What bothers me most are the players who take time to make simple decisions, spend as much time as possible and make the game slow and boring.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What annoys me the most is when I fall out last before I make money.
Especially when I have ace pair.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is a Freeroll or you have a short stack it is normal, the question arises with what do you take all-in?:D