Which Makes You Angrier?

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. making a great play and a great move and get sucked out by a 1-4 outer for example . like lets say you make a great play and put opponent all in on the flop and he has 1-4 outs and hits it on the turn or river

or

2. playing bad and making a bad decision . opponent making you look dumb lol . overplaying your hand , bluffing off your money even though he/she has it , etc

me personally I actually get more angry with nr.2 ...when I play bad and feel sometimes worse if I lost more money with case 1. (playing great but getting sucked out) even

my ego gets very hurt whenever I make a bad play

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
1. making a great play and a great move and get sucked out by a 1-4 outer for example . like lets say you make a great play and put opponent all in on the flop and he has 1-4 outs and hits it on the turn or river

or

2. playing bad and making a bad decision . opponent making you look dumb lol . overplaying your hand , bluffing off your money even though he/she has it , etc

me personally I actually get more angry with nr.2 ...when I play bad and feel sometimes worse if I lost more money with case 1. (playing great but getting sucked out) even

To be quite honest I never get angry at anything that happens on the felt.....I try to analyse my play, and villain's, and learn from it. Getting mad just messes you up !!!!

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first one most
when I feel that I do right, but because of freaking random I lose anyway...hate it!

Williams28

Williams28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

or

I would say making a bad play, when you know that you are beat and pay to see it. Once in a great while you catch that 1 bluffing but its not worth it

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely #2; my own mistake hits me worse, especially when I keep telling myself not to keep betting. lol

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when u make it to the end and blinds are high and you go card dead

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is what makes me angry . I have a bad habit of checking the nuts . Then i get drawed out on you have to bet the nuts are you will regret it most of the time

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try very hard not to get angry :banghead: when something doesn't go my way I Just tell Myself "Well, that was unfortunate"

:dancing:

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
well ... I will tell you that those things you listed make anyone angry ... however one of the lessons I have learned is that you should never get angry when you play poker because that will make you make bad decisions and you will end up losing everything

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is anger at any action that disturbs your peace in the game and causes an imbalance
this is part of the tilt concept

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When people do stupid things and win while I do the right thing and lose. ��

No other game I can think of rewards you so richly for making bad high risk moves.

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
•waiting for long time to get a good hand
• badbeat
• over repeatedly not winning good hand on shoving
•agreesive player
And many more

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do my best not to get angry. to be honest it's hard to deal with the effect of variance on my games especially at the end of a mtt game. what i hate most is playing good hands like AK AQ and not touching anything on the flop and having to throw hands like 28 because the players all-in preflop. it is always me who wins full, straight, color. but when I play it is also to have a good time playing poker. I always try to have fun.

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yeah I forgot. Bingo players who go all in all the time. Adrenaline junkies.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When people start a sentence in a lowercase letter I loose the will to read....

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, make a mistake again.:mad:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad plays are learning experiences and no reason to get angry but perhaps disappointed. If getting sucked out sends the blood pressure up and results in a foul mood, pick another hobby.

F

Fluahhappy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing great and getting sucked out on. It happens far too often for me. Usually 10-20% for my opponent and then bam. They win. And in big tourneys too. Like the $400 colossus on ggpoker. Had AK, called and all in. Opponent had A 10. Turned a 10..... Gross.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey. I don't pay attention to anything at all. I take this as a necessary mathematical chance. A necessary evil)).

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I get a lot more irritated when I make the right decisions and end up losing to a weak hand.
There are many players who call with weak hands and end up winning. It makes me very angry because I am a very careful player.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
losing a hand that was almost winning

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the time, what makes me more nervous is some player calling with a much worse hand and hitting a miracle on the river. But in general, what makes me most upset is when I play badly.

H

hanski4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitly number 2 because that is something i can do about number1 is justa part of poker

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is generally harmful to get nervous when playing poker. You will sometimes lose seemingly perfect hands. It's a game.