What are the main reasons for you to end a poker session?

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is an issue that will soon post my reasons here but first I would like to know yours.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on how much I am up , Amount of Hours ive been at the table or Just the Overall Action at the table.

if Im at a 1/2 and Double my buy in ...Usually if I don't see anymore action after 2 hours I walk. This varies when it comes to 2/5 Because 2/5 there is always action. So usually if my Win/Loss ratio comes into play , If Ive been doing nothing but bleeding chips then I'll get up even though I hate leaving the table down but it keeps me from forking in another buy in and tilting myself.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is only time (it is necessary to sleep sometime:)), and if it is serious that a prize of some sum which seems to me weighty concerning my bankroll. Here should be another reason - the loss of some percentage of the bankroll, but I do not know how to stop - and so once again yesterday merged his bankroll,although it was necessary to end the session when he lost 1/3 of it!

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Alaercio. I've already seen you in the pokerstarsschool brazil forum. Good luck here and be welcome.:top:

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When my bankroll is empty :(
I only play with freeroll money atm.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I stop playing when I'm starting to feel tired. You can't make good decisions at the poker table when you are sleepy. I usually play late at night so its easy for me to end my sessions because its usually past time for me to go to sleep.

A

AxelJPB77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing time

Well it can be for the time I've been playing, if it's hours I stop, also depending on the good or bad run you have, sometimes even if you're very good at playing cards are not on your side, at that time a couple of games and if nothing I better retire a couple of days.:stoned:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally if I'm on a cash table, it is time restricted. Other reason would be my game is off that day. I don't mind playing on a losing session as long as there reads are right. If i'm getting sucked out, it is just part of the game.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I walk when I lost my buy in limit. If I walk up then it usually went I have a feeling I’ve lost momentum, table broke, too many new player or I had a hot run and feel it could be awhile before I get premium hands

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally if the table is too tight and can't seem to get hands, or if I'm all around doing bad (tilting), I will end my poker session and will not return until I have cooled down.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually because I need sleep to go to work . Unfortunately I don't have what it takes to be a pro , so I still have to work for a living .

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When I start making mistakes. Usually, tired or hungry. If I like the table, I try to minimize breaks and play until I start to lose it mentally.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really try to leave once i've doubled what I sat with. But that rarly happens......lol. Usually down a bit.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's going to depend on what happened during my session. But you have to take breaks anyway to have a cool mind in the face of important draws.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like to end my poker session when I believe I have earned my government check. It probably doesn't matter but it helps me to stay on-line. There are a lot of factors involved. Like getting rid of hard players so the donkey can win and BSing so the table believes its something worth fighting for. The players get a little scared but when you show up for your restaurant work, weather a patron eating or a waiter or dishwasher, they seem to cash in by the meal they eat. Remember waiters and dishwashers can win too. I do this at Bellisios in Duluth, Minnesota. At least it seems to help it rain.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Normally, I stop playing when I feel that I am very emotional when I have a bad mood or when I am tired. In other cases, poker brings me pleasure.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Fatigue, loss of concentration, boredom.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes

Hello Alaercio. I've already seen you in the pokerstarsschool Brazil forum. Good luck here and be welcome.:top:

Yes I participate la tanbem. What's your nickname? Does it take them long to accept the request to join the club here?

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Well it seems everyone stops for the same reasons...lack of sleep, more sleep, bad runs, tilting, and lost bankroll. Yep pretty much says it all. I am all of these.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Everything is simple. When I am tired and I want to sleep I stop playing.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I finish my poker session when I feel tired or when I feel like I'm playing badly