Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Because it provides me the excitement of dealing with the skill, luck, self control and something else at the same time.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Money, the first time I saw poker on TV, there was a championship, a young girl won the main tournament, there was a mountain of money on the table in front of her, that's what I remember, and then I thought that I wanted to do the same, that's why I started playing poker.

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! My husband plays poker.Initially, I wanted us to have more common points of contact with him, as we began to communicate little, we did not have common interests, the relationship deteriorated. So I started playing poker. But the game got me hooked. At first I didn't really understand it, I didn't play it seriously. But then I noticed that I was really interested in it, it allows me to distract from some problems and heavy thoughts. In addition, I always have the hope of winning something worthwhile or achieving other success in the game. And besides, finally there were topics to discuss with my husband. :D

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Avalanche of emotions

Hi
I got into it because there is nothing better to feel so many emotions without leaving my flip flops. :D

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like games of probability and part of luck. Great game and a lot of adrenaline.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got acquainted with this game in a social network...Over time, I got carried away and decided to try playing on a real room...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I still dont "want" it so nothing :dontknow:

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Initially, I was only interested in money, but now I play tournaments with a sports approach, and I really like it. I feel like an athlete, because I play a tournament with discipline and every hour there is a break of 5 minutes, just like in sports. :cool:

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
introduced a friend! just played for fun

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friends play a home game every weekend and one of them offered to teach me how to play

I'm sure they did it just to have another venue and another player in the game but it's been 6 months now and I like to think I'm improving and have started playing online too

This forum has been a god send for me improving my game just so much good information and tips if you look

Good luck out there

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Because it provides me the excitement of dealing with the skill, luck, self control and something else at the same time.
And, of course (I've forgotten to say), because there's money involved. If not, probably wouldn't play.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me poker is the most beautiful game in the world. I consider him mostly a hobbit. I discovered poker thanks to friends. even if at that time I had a low level of play. I won each time thanks to the luck of the beginner. several years later I discovered and integrated cards chat. I managed to improve my skills. which gave me even more desire to invest myself and to train myself on this card game.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My uncle who introduced the game for me, in a family weekend... love at the first sight rsrs.

I really enjoy playing poker because of the nervousness for the uncertainty the game provides.

Pleasure!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have been playing cards for over 50 years and my friend and curiosity made me learn how to play poker.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Life made me take a great interest in poker:D

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a friend had satisfactory results in poker, and behind him I had the interest

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What made you want poker?

Hello. I was looking for something to keep my inerest in retirement. I have played poker before retiring, but now am more motivated and it's more fun, too.
Dan'O

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both my parents were poker players when they went to Vegas...my mother played in a regular home game with friends, and she went into labour with me while playing poker, so I was born with the poker genes. Also, I am very competitive, but small in stature. I cannot beat Tiger Woods at golf or Roger Federer at tennis, but I have faced pros at the 2019 wsop Colossus (with the CardsChat team) and won some hands, finishing ahead of many pros...in poker I have a chance to win against the pros that I could not do in any other sport.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me personally, poker is a hobby. The game always brings me pleasure and in fact every time, I discover new aspects of this wonderful game. In other words, the more I play the more I like this game.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read a quote that is takes a day to learn poker and a lifetime to master it.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Grandparents introduced me to cards. And I like it because you can make people believe differently about the same scenario and take their money. The psychology aspect of it. Showing that my patience is greater. I want rings and bracelets. Hitting jackpots at age 18 was a good feeling.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker for fun. But then I realized that this could still be beneficial.

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker for fun. But then I realized that this could still be beneficial.
I started that way and today I feel on the right path, the feelings of happiness and pleasure

I read a quote that is takes a day to learn poker and a lifetime to master it.

without a doubt, we don't know the way to happiness, imagine the right way to dominate poker. every day everything is renewed, so we need to learn to practice and test day by day

Hello.
For me personally, poker is a hobby. The game always brings me pleasure and in fact every time, I discover new aspects of this wonderful game. In other words, the more I play the more I like this game.

is this feeling that I have, of being on the right path every day that I'm closer to poker

Both my parents were poker players when they went to Vegas...my mother played in a regular home game with friends, and she went into labour with me while playing poker, so I was born with the poker genes. Also, I am very competitive, but small in stature. I cannot beat Tiger Woods at golf or Roger Federer at tennis, but I have faced pros at the 2019 WSOP Colossus (with the CardsChat team) and won some hands, finishing ahead of many pros...in poker I have a chance to win against the pros that I could not do in any other sport.
What a beautiful story, I fell in love. congratulations! found his sport champion ❤

Hello. I was looking for something to keep my inerest in retirement. I have played poker before retiring, but now am more motivated and it's more fun, too.
Dan'O

was it good to rediscover then? I am happy and I want to be able to retire playing, the vision of poker is magnificent for those who want to study.

Last edited by a moderator: