what kind of player turns you off playing poker.

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst are the ones that raise on every bet thinking they will get less calls & get lucky :mad:

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People who argue & blow the mood when playing live, Online it's people who stall every hand

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Time Bank Stallers are the most aggravating!
They make the tournaments take forever!

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I actually like that tipe of player. I just wait for him with a fairly good hand. this is a game of percentages. If you get it all in with a big advantage you will have positive EV and win over the long run.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
players who curses when they get bad beat is the one that annoys me most

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the type of player who only plays all-in, I call him a kamikase, he is very annoying and bets everything even with 2/3 in his hand and sometimes even beats you who has a bigger game.
Funny you should mention the 2/3 all in hand. Granted, the hand of the player I'm talking about was suited, if that makes a difference. He was on small blind. I was on big blind. 100-200. His chip stack was critical, mine was plentiful. Even though he lost, he did the right thing considering the circumstances. I've been knocked down to 200 chips and rebound with all in playing to win the game. It's a sound strategy considering the circumstances.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I don´t have anything against those players.As it has been said many times....it is part of the game.In most cases,those guys won´t last that long in the tournament.So, I just try to be patient and lucky enough to beat their weaker hands.IUnfortunately, sometimes you will lose the hand and be eliminated by those players.