what kind of player turns you off playing poker.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings. Such kamikazes have always been inadequate, are and will be at the tables, and this will not go anywhere. It's hard to play with them, but I don't play either. I'm just moving to another table. And if this is a tournament, then I just wait for him to fly out of the game.

L

Luisma231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

¡¡El jugador que ataca y que juega todo el tiempo de farol!!

IllDaShystee

IllDaShystee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love all players and traits. Just another way to learn.

S

slothboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the 500 lb guy who wont stop eating sandwiches dripping in sauce the entire time

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like players stronger than me and I really like players who are weaker than me.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not too many styles of play that annoy me, it is what it is. Their chips, their choice. It is how I adapt & learn, is my priority. There is no point in getting wound up by how others play, it will only affect your decisions in a negative way.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with a lot of the posters in this thread.

Their your chips, so feel free to fire them however you feel. Just don't let me know about how wonderful you think you are in the chat. :rolleyes:

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The drunken slob who hasn't showered in a week!

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A bingo player that calls everything and keeps getting lucky

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slow player . Each hand think for 2 minutes .it kills me

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And when you lose to these "great players" then you will be sad am i right :hmmmm2:

No you are wrong. If I made the right decision, but I was unlucky, I am not upset, because I will still have a good result at the distance. By the way, I noticed you are one of those players that I like. You also love junk from time to time. I am always glad to see you as my opponent. :D

E

ender0713

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the type of player who only plays all-in, I call him a kamikase, he is very annoying and bets everything even with 2/3 in his hand and sometimes even beats you who has a bigger game.

I cant stand players who type negative comments in the chat, or cant handle a beat and always blame the cards instead of looking at how they could have played the hand differently to win it!

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hate someone raises his got liek 1/4 then the next guy reraises his pot or goess all in then the first player folds... This kind of play sucks for me because i normall raise if i have a flush type hand but if that guy who goes all in forces my me to go all in on a not so decent hand. Because of the fact i called the first guy raises so mind as well go all in since you called a huge pot :(

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The lucky ones get to a player

The lucky player, who is equal on every other factor, yet gets the card-luck, irks me to no end. It is frustrating, but you have to let it go; it is just card-luck.

A

AngryCrab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The lucky player, who is equal on every other factor, yet gets the card-luck, irks me to no end. It is frustrating, but you have to let it go; it is just card-luck.
You mean.... playing poker? If two players are equal on every factor, literally the only other thing that matters is card luck. This may not be the game for you?

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for Life

The player who goes all in on every hand.....makes me crazy cause I never get a head I can challenge them with...:(

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players who go all-in, this irritates.

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very slow players that use their 15 second time limit to make their bet or fold. Like they are really think about something...

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't like the type of player who only plays all-in, I call him a kamikase, he is very annoying and bets everything even with 2/3 in his hand and sometimes even beats you who has a bigger game.

I can easily get frustraqted by those sorts of players, but in the end, if you can give a "type" or name to a player, then you can exploit them. With super-aggressive/shovey players, you just have to be patient, wait for the hand and then stack them. Don't like waiting? Start another table or two. When you have maniacs, you need to do your best to avoid them and only play hands that you're comfortable playing big pots with.

My frustration is more from a sea of limpers. I'm going to be that shovey guy if the game is limp, limp, limp. I hate multiway pots. Even when you're good, you're not sure where you are. Anything less than a set is going to get you into trouble. So if I can't raise, I just fold.

At the end of the day, your job as a poker player who is here to learn -- is to start making bettr decisions. For that, you need to develop an arsenal of responses to all actions by all plyer types. Develop your range from each position. Develop your response from each action. Plan ahead so you know how you will respond to player actions.

Gather your intel. Plan the work. Then work the plan.

Cheers,
JT

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of bad players who's styles I don't like. But ultimately they make mistakes and throw chips my way so I'm not complaining.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I myself do not like such players, sometimes I have to resort to this way of playing myself in order to stay at the table with a small stack. Especially if a pocket pair of AA or KK comes up , you are reluctant to lose with this hand .

samircyber9

samircyber9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
players that all in for no reason just to collect blinds are the most annoying players to me

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

why do you hate playing against bad players?