what kind of player turns you off playing poker.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like the type of player who only plays all-in, I call him a kamikase, he is very annoying and bets everything even with 2/3 in his hand and sometimes even beats you who has a bigger game.

O

odonob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should be ready mentally to play any type of player and to lose any or every hand. Same as in any competition, be aware of every potential outcome.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bingo players

like you it is frustrating to play at a table with what I call "bingo players" who go all in hand after hand and like you siad win on rags. Part of the game I guess but it is nice to play POKER and not BINGO after they get knocked out LOL

GL ALL :D

P

pockerman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, allin players are the worst, it's especially disappointing when they knock you down a good hand. One thing pleases when they are blown away. And also players who slow down the game a lot. And if you can still somehow fight it offline, then online without a chance.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Rich people who seemingly don't care about how much money they lose. Especially in ring games they're unkillable.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Rich people who seemingly don't care about how much money they lose. Especially in ring games they're unkillable.

So where exactly you are playing against these rich people`? In Cardchat games right :hmmmm2:

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
So where exactly you are playing against these rich people`? In Cardchat games right :hmmmm2:
No, I'm not yet eligible to play in those until I've become a member for a full month.
I'm talking about some people on PS who go bust and re-buy every other minute but it just doesn't seem to faze them; so I must assume that money generally possesses a lot less worth for them as for a poor slob like me. :p

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too am very annoyed by those players who play crazy because they don't allow a level up for those of us who play with all the measures and rules trying to win, but these players are only looking to win when they can.

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chip Bullies

the players that irritate me most are those I call Chip Bullies

Those are the ones who build a significant stack early with all-in wins,
and then go all-in every hand, pushing everyone off the hand, just taking the blinds. and allowing nobody to play the hand except for all-in

Fortunately, chip bullies are susceptible to big pairs and other good all-in hands because they generally do it every hand, even with poor hands, just playing for luck,

and eventually they get busted all-in by better hands

And I Love being the one who busts them! ;)

TC

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The player who constantly blames the RNG and bots for his defeats pushes me away from the game.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are no players who would annoy me. But most of all I like players who play with junk. These are great players, without them it would be very sad.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. Such bingo players are very annoying. Although at the same time such players also give us good opportunities.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like bad winner, people who brag about winning and try and tell you what you did wrong and act like they are somehow better than you in all ways because they won one hand of poker.
Bad winners! Hate them!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such players are found only in freerolls and small entry tournaments. So I don't take them seriously.

791a791

791a791

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
crazy players

I also don't like these types of players who go all in they don't make it comfortable

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The all in each hand player i hate......

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a problem with all in players due to the fact that everybody has their style of play. If you win then you win you gotta play the game according to the situation.

My problem is sore winners and losers when they try to insult you because of how you play rather you win or lose. I just simply annoy it or laugh along cause they're trying to provoke me and get me to tilt.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Lucky calling station. Will play the wide range and will get something all the time in the end.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a fan of bros with attitude.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There are no players who would annoy me. But most of all I like players who play with junk. These are great players, without them it would be very sad.

And when you lose to these "great players" then you will be sad am i right :hmmmm2:

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not enjoy playing against decent aggrotards. Bad aggro is fine but if there is a good aggro player I will tend to leave the table and find another one. Fortunately I play the microstakes and good aggro players are very rare.

The other player I dislike is the type to insult the fish. There is absolutely no need and we want to make them have a good time so they are inclined to stay.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all
It's embarrassing for me when they write insults

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
In live poker, players that are verbally abusive to the dealers and staff.