what kind of player turns you off playing poker.

jfofla

jfofla

Visionary
Awards
I don't like the type of player who only plays all-in, I call him a kamikase, he is very annoying and bets everything even with 2/3 in his hand and sometimes even beats you who has a bigger game.

O

odonob

Rock Star
Awards
You should be ready mentally to play any type of player and to lose any or every hand. Same as in any competition, be aware of every potential outcome.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bingo players

like you it is frustrating to play at a table with what I call "bingo players" who go all in hand after hand and like you siad win on rags. Part of the game I guess but it is nice to play POKER and not BINGO after they get knocked out LOL

GL ALL :D

P

pockerman

Enthusiast
I agree, allin players are the worst, it's especially disappointing when they knock you down a good hand. One thing pleases when they are blown away. And also players who slow down the game a lot. And if you can still somehow fight it offline, then online without a chance.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Awards
DE
Rich people who seemingly don't care about how much money they lose. Especially in ring games they're unkillable.

Risto234

Risto234

Silent protest the best thing ever
Awards
EE
Rich people who seemingly don't care about how much money they lose. Especially in ring games they're unkillable.

So where exactly you are playing against these rich people`? In Cardchat games right :hmmmm2:

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Awards
DE
So where exactly you are playing against these rich people`? In Cardchat games right :hmmmm2:
No, I'm not yet eligible to play in those until I've become a member for a full month.
I'm talking about some people on PS who go bust and re-buy every other minute but it just doesn't seem to faze them; so I must assume that money generally possesses a lot less worth for them as for a poor slob like me. :p

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
I too am very annoyed by those players who play crazy because they don't allow a level up for those of us who play with all the measures and rules trying to win, but these players are only looking to win when they can.

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Chip Bullies

the players that irritate me most are those I call Chip Bullies

Those are the ones who build a significant stack early with all-in wins,
and then go all-in every hand, pushing everyone off the hand, just taking the blinds. and allowing nobody to play the hand except for all-in

Fortunately, chip bullies are susceptible to big pairs and other good all-in hands because they generally do it every hand, even with poor hands, just playing for luck,

and eventually they get busted all-in by better hands

And I Love being the one who busts them! ;)

TC

A

alien666dj

Legend
The player who constantly blames the RNG and bots for his defeats pushes me away from the game.

Igor G

Igor G

Rock Star
Awards
There are no players who would annoy me. But most of all I like players who play with junk. These are great players, without them it would be very sad.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Awards
I agree with you. Such bingo players are very annoying. Although at the same time such players also give us good opportunities.

F

Fushicho

Rock Star
Awards
I don't like bad winner, people who brag about winning and try and tell you what you did wrong and act like they are somehow better than you in all ways because they won one hand of poker.
Bad winners! Hate them!

791a791

791a791

Enthusiast
crazy players

I also don't like these types of players who go all in they don't make it comfortable

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
I don't have a problem with all in players due to the fact that everybody has their style of play. If you win then you win you gotta play the game according to the situation.

My problem is sore winners and losers when they try to insult you because of how you play rather you win or lose. I just simply annoy it or laugh along cause they're trying to provoke me and get me to tilt.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Awards
BY
Lucky calling station. Will play the wide range and will get something all the time in the end.

Risto234

Risto234

Silent protest the best thing ever
Awards
EE
There are no players who would annoy me. But most of all I like players who play with junk. These are great players, without them it would be very sad.

And when you lose to these "great players" then you will be sad am i right :hmmmm2:

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Awards
I do not enjoy playing against decent aggrotards. Bad aggro is fine but if there is a good aggro player I will tend to leave the table and find another one. Fortunately I play the microstakes and good aggro players are very rare.

The other player I dislike is the type to insult the fish. There is absolutely no need and we want to make them have a good time so they are inclined to stay.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Rock Star
Awards
In live poker, players that are verbally abusive to the dealers and staff.