What kind of music do you listen to when you play poker?

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I listen to everything a little bit, sometimes reggae, sometimes rap, but my favorite is psytrance.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I really like classical music, especially Paul Moriat and the composition Alouette, it sets me up for a good game. Best regards, Sergei.

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

i don't listen to music in the meantime because it takes my attention to the poker tichen while watching poker champions at ease i like to play poker

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mostly I listen to techno, or other electronic music, like psytrance, psybient. I can also appreciate hip-hop. What do you guys think?

Hello.
I do not listen to music while playing. Music distracts and even annoys me. Silence, this is the best atmosphere for me.

nobodysf00l

nobodysf00l

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Grunge Baby

Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots...any of those are perfect for a backdrop.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I listen to a variety of music stretching across all genres, however I never start my sessions with heavy/ "angry" music

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a playlist of all my favourite music. My type of music is mixed I like all sorts on genres so just press play and listen to it on shuffle.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often listen to classical music. Songs of Richard Clayderman are my favorite songs.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It depends on my mood, but usually I like to listen to some upbeat music to keep me alert and in a good mood.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly no music during play except if I need a little pick me up when feeling
especialy tired or down.

Then I search for relaxation music on youtube or some nice playlist of up beat songs.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Obviously, the style of music we choose depends on our mood. Personally, I usually listen to the radio during the game.
Good luck.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly I listen to techno, or other electronic music, like psytrance, psybient. I can also appreciate hip-hop. What do you guys think?
I try not to listen to music while playing poker! I think that music affects me negatively, I become less concentrated and this is very bad for me! But if you are comfortable playing to music, then there is no problem in this, listen to any, the main thing is that it does not bother you! Good luck at the tables!

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to listen to music while playing poker! I think that music affects me negatively, I become less concentrated and this is very bad for me! But if you are comfortable playing to music, then there is no problem in this, listen to any, the main thing is that it does not bother you! Good luck at the tables!
I love music with no lyrics and upbeat! It helps me to concentrate and stay motivated! Check the link below for a good example!

https://open.spotify.com/track/39xfpht4IdLpFlZkl6KQqq?si=Fnios3LMS0KjiM6I7dlzpw&utm_source=copy-link

coolDadJimbo

coolDadJimbo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i find lyrics distract me sometimes.... so, i found this brainwave binaural music videos that are good for concentration, adhd and studying.... there' even one that is supposed to manifest richess lol... there like 5+ hours long, so you don't have to worry about adjusting your playlist....
here's a good example:

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best album of this century. And i even don't understand french (had to use translator). Strong, powerful, no commercial BS. European culture at it's best.

Last edited:
S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i listen to some bob marley, it keeps me from getting to high (lol) or too low.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I prefer to play poker in silence,music interferes and distracts me during the game,everyone has their own taste.