I like playing live with free drinks and earphones on

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To show good results , you must be fully concentrated on the game.No extraneous factors should not distract you from the game.
I don't recommend you to play in the following cases:
bad mood , disease, alcohol intoxication.
I try to stick to these rules and advise it to you ;)

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know for others but personally I was convinced to play effectively need to isolate myself from almost everyone and everything.My situation is this-the son of privoja first grader from school and half a day doing lessons / curriculum today-the madhouse/. and in the process of learning I'm trying to play-but it is unreal-he always asks,cranky ...and the result is distracting and I make a lot of mistakes-the hassle and not the game. And how do You play?

I don't have this kind of problem,but few nights in week my friends come,we drink,we talk,and i have feel that is not that,so i stop to play in that situations :)

tetragorod

tetragorod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It requires maximum concentration,a stumble may prevent a fall.In fact, all purely individual)

J

jerohit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in online game play in quite place.. took some snacks with you.. mind should be fresh.... in live.. sorry bro no exprience of live tourneyss.. but i have seen in videos that distraction is very commen in live.. in one hand phill helmuth vs denial negreanu.. phill was distracted by tony g

D

doctor zver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing online rarely focus on the game. And sometimes we want to lag behind and gave me a lot to earn money for the family

Lubzhen

Lubzhen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My daughter is 4 years old. Very noisy and spoiled. So I try to play in the evening and at night.

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, any atmosphere is suitable for playing poker. I can easily focus on many things at once, so I can play with many "distractions" around me. For other people though, they need to play in silence with no distractions in order to focus on the game 100%.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on who you are.

Introvert = play alone.
Extrovert = play with a company, in the club, during your job, must have people around...

tetragorod

tetragorod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Avoiding the phrase «I don’t have time…», will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life.Thought is the blossom; language the bud; action the fruit behind it

S

subdylzep

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, this is something you have to learn and is very important. You want to make sure you are very comfortable where you are playing and void of distractions. I was on the phone for 2 mins during a tournament yesterday and lost just because of that. Keep the phone away and stay away from everything. It may be ok to watch T.V. but even that is distracting sometimes. I would say just listen to music and play poker is the best way to do it. You have to pay attention to every hand and what every player does/bets so that you can make informed decisions in the future. It is hard and takes a lot of discipline, but if you want to be successful that is what you must do.

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know for others but personally I was convinced to play effectively need to isolate myself from almost everyone and everything.My situation is this-the son of privoja first grader from school and half a day doing lessons / curriculum today-the madhouse/. and in the process of learning I'm trying to play-but it is unreal-he always asks,cranky ...and the result is distracting and I make a lot of mistakes-the hassle and not the game. And how do You play?

Yes, you have playing your B or C poker. In order to play your A poker you nothing should distract.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You need to treat it like any other job. If something distracts you, it will affect your performance. Eliminate the distractions and your play will improve.

Dutchtegon

Dutchtegon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it a bit quiet around me but ofcourse I will get bored in some slow pace tourments (I cann't play multitable, suck on that). So I just often set the televison on.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
juste to have some peace with no annoying where I can focus on game.....

S

Sharpcraft

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play late evening, cup of tea, some good music, full concetration.

V

Vardenis Pavardenis

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My senses are usually heightened when I play live poker. I think my A game works when I am positively stressed/excited up to a certain point :) In queit surroundings with no people and no physical action I lose interest quickly, and I am not staying sharp enough :(

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the main thing that no one interfered, and nothing irritated during the game !!!!!!

Last edited:
A

AsusTeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like a very peaceful setting, here at home I have an office where all rode it takes to play poker, a good chair, refrigerator, air conditioning, and a background music, to make good enjoyable game

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have found that children are my biggest distraction.
I only play CC games when their around, but during the week its all about soft music and no phones if possible.

L

lfabbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

In my opinion the best online poker is played in the evening when women and children are asleep , all night you have at your disposal:)

you are right it is to play poker after everyone is asleep so I can consontrate a lot better. no distractions

Meire

Meire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The environment should be quiet, comfortable , with an agreeable climate, scientists say our brains think better at low temperatures , so play with the air conditioning would be the best option for those living in tropical countries like me.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should turn Skype off, because all your friends tell you their stupid bad beats.