What keeps you from being profitable at Poker?

E

eugenedav

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I see too many potential flops and chase too much. Eventually I lose everything in that one major hand you get coolered.

K

Knockofff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another of time playing junk hands after long sessions of no hands I tend to get bored

T

Traask2021

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I either assume the other player has me beat or I think they're bluffing/semi-bluffing

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Violation of discipline leads me to lose.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know what harms you, or prevents you from being a constant winner in poker?

I believe that knowing this answer is one of the important keys to success in the game.
Yes, I have self-imposed rules and if I find myself breaking them, regardless of the outcome, then I know it's time to take a break and get some rest at the first opportunity.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad moves, bad luck, taxes, bots, poisonous structures, rake, tilt, money launders staking players, being stupid myself. There are quite a few reasons turns out.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
having to pay to enter tournaments, they could all be free and with advertisements.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I know what my problem is. What hinders me the most is the lack of free time to play and improve skills. I am a patient and disciplined player, but I feel that I develop as a player very slowly and the only reason is the lack of free time, unfortunately.

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
In my experience, it's common to enter the party at the wrong time at the beginning of the race. we do not assess enough what the opponent can do next, how he will decide. And I also took into account if we don't get good cards for a long time. then we can become impatient. and we go with bad cards. rather than waiting for a strong combination until the end so that the profit starts and we can increase our chips. you have to learn poker for a lifetime. you have to learn many situations. to analyze. to concentrate!

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that the desire for permanent winnings has a negative impact on profitability in poker. In real life, this does not happen. As a result, you lose patience during the game, your strategy breaks down and you end up losing. In such cases, there will be no profitability.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can't win absolutely everything, but at the same time, one attempt is enough to become a champion.

The ability to get in and lose control when you have a very strong hand, but not strong enough to win.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The other players.

They don't let me win or fold their winning hands. :(

🤣

Jokes aside. I am only a beginner still so I need to learn more details of the game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
fear prevents me from making the right decisions

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can only guess, but if I knew exactly what is preventing me from being a more successful player, I would immediately eliminate it. And I would win twice as many tournaments... no, three times! :cool:

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you know what harms you, or prevents you from being a constant winner in poker?

I believe that knowing this answer is one of the important keys to success in the game.
Yeah. But knowing is only half the battle. The other half is following thru with adjusting what you've learned.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BR management
Iv'e always seen poker and planned to beat the best when i was growing up
So I always jumped stakes and hunted for the toughest competition available

soo AS YOU can deduce thats not good bankroll management traits

R

reynaldoxxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DO
Chips
Just dont get tilted, poker is 70% strategy, 30% luck.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think being a consistent poker winner takes time and a decent bankroll.