What interests you most about playing poker?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here are some options and you can say some more in your opposition;
1 - make money
2-pure fun
3- hobby
4 - play for pleasure
5- play to relax
6- other options

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would be between option 1 and option 2, the main reason is to make money but I also have a lot of fun with this game

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I enjoy the strategy of poker the most. The battling back and forth with the other players at the table.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
options 1 and 4.
in general, poker is now an integral part of life for me.
this adrenaline, it's money, friends, community, psychology and, most importantly, discipline in general and personal

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like all the options. One being the most.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 - make money
2-pure fun
3- hobby
4 - play for pleasure
5- play to relax
6- other options
I agree with
ClickPoker that I also like the game poker and I like to make a profit, so I choose option 1 and option 3, it's very good for me when I enjoy the game and still make a profit in the bankroll!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of all I am interested in the opportunity to make money, in addition, I get pleasure from the game.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 - make money
2-pure fun
3- hobby
4 - play for pleasure
5- play to relax
6- other options
I play first trying to make money 😝 but in the same time it's a pleasure to play poker and also relaxing so in conclusion it's a mix of all your options 😁.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Personally, I play poker for pleasure, but over time I would also like to get extra income from the game.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Money of course. Competitivennes as one of the main reasons i play this game. All different strategies and intelligence that is involved. Thats for me.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is my favorite hobby. Sometimes I even manage to make some money. Basically, the money that I win I use for sports betting.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker started as just a fun hobby when I was younger. After consistently losing I began to look up strategy online to soak up as much knowledge as I possibly could, and I was fascinated by how much there was to learn! After studying and gaining more experience I now play to make money, but the fun of the game has not dissipated!

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 - make money
2-pure fun
3- hobby
4 - play for pleasure
5- play to relax
6- other options
Your version of the answers is not suitable for me. Simply so.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because I like it and I get pleasure from it, but also the opportunity to earn some money.

Fordeverest

Fordeverest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because of my work (construction of roads and heavy machinery) I do not have much spare time, so I'm currently playing at the hobby level. Of course, during the "winter" season I can play more, but I do not know how to raise skills to a professional level.

R

RicardoTolfo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Option 1! Extra money! I can not always relax, playing depends on the dealer! haha

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is complex experience. I personally treat it as hobby and i like to play it but of course if you win money (even small amount) it makes the experience even better. This is something unique about this game in fact. In most hobbies you give money and you receive pleasure. Poker gives you the opportunity to both have fun and win some money which is great.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
POKER PLAY

I play to make money for pleasure I relax and feel my time well filled by a sport that involves mind and a bit of luck but we know that the luck factor is diluted when it comes to properly play and the correct play involves several factors
the application of poker can be done in life outside of poker so I see it as something complete

:jd4:mateuspoker

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer - 1 (make money) and 4 (play for pleasure). Poker is a great and exciting game that also stimulates financially.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pure adrenaline and good times

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is strategy and the ability to use my mind a lot. I always liked brain teasers and games that make you think. Poker definitely has those things for me. Which makes number 2. Fun one of the big things for me right now. Hopefully 1. Making money will become something bigger down the road as I learn more and get better.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6. I feel that playing poker is really the only thing you can play against the best in the game. I have always tried to do my best in what ever I play, I put in the time and studying and try to keep my "head in the game" and follow what other players are doing and better my game.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Option 2. Pure fun.