what have you spent your poker winnings on ?

jroyfus

jroyfus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably not a good thing but usually my winnings go to pay off extra bills every once in a great while when i hit real big i go and buy some (me stuff) lol like sports cards or just corny toys i collect lol

peace out (unwanted conman)

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm..lets see I've repaired a vehicle, paid off a very small balance owing on a student loan, have bought some special occassion gifts for the family, helped pay for the girls soccer registration, did the whole hair and nails thingy and bought some pieces of furniture. One time I took a $100 dollars of it to the race track and turned it into 3 grand on a trifecta bet with two long shots, in the slop. I love the horses:p I still classified that as poker winnings which there for funded some of the above:)

These items tho were only done when I would cash out a chunk of money, which has been seldom over the last 4yrs.
Most times the monies won stays in my account to fund my poker learning, habit, addiction whatever you want to call it.

I always strive for the days where I can pull out a chunk;)

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To tell you the truth, I havn't spent my poker profits on anything but clothes/shoes/underwear/accessories/ect. Besides for clothes, nothing.

I just like letting my BR grow, which is basically what I've been letting it do.

pezjb

pezjb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha nice one buck. I spend my winnings on just having a good time, still in college so I don't so much money. Basically: bars, food, herbs, and whatever else.. sometimes my credit card bill.

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah but i got a lot of crack

We know, we saw your pic in the lobby!

thumbnail.aspx

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far with mine I paid 2 months of house payments and put a patio on the back of my house.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bought this time travel machine once. I pluged it all in and turned it on, when I opened my eyes I was excited. I thought I traveled to Hell, there were flames all around me and people screaming. Then I relized I just caught the house on fire!

J

JennJenn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Winnings? What winnings? You mean you can win money playing poker? Wow, I always thought you could only lose it to those donkeys who suck out on the river!
AnywayI have a 4 month old, so whenever I do get a little, I buy diapers & formula.

M

muddawgg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i spent all my winnings playing bigger tournies tring to win the big one

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cashed out $200 the other week (which i built up from freerolls), and i spent it all that day on ebay. lol

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i spent all my winnings playing bigger tournies tring to win the big one

Same hehe, damn 7th place.. 9th place... recently for me

Yay 6th or higher oh im out... yay need 8th or higher oh im out...

fsdfsd

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My meager online winnings are still there online.

My winnings live went to the same place all my money goes. My children.

LuckyDog Poker Art

LuckyDog Poker Art

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy money management so it's fun to take a portion of the BR and buy things you normally wouldn't. I've taken some trips, bought a new computer, tickets to a concert, etc.

A

Akhangman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bought a Wii and a PDA..:)

Thats about it. Next in line is an apple iphone, but im still somewhat off
that..:(

N

nima

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cruise and Miami :) the rest went into increasing my bankroll.. (going to vegas in two weeks - Hopefully)

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a believer that blowing money on random stuff is the best feeling in the world (OK, 2nd best), thus my winnings usually go on 'spur of the moment' things.

L

lebleb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A slice of pizza pretty much covered my winnings up until now.