pretty1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ms

some days your up others days your. down just hold on to poker faith
Poker has made me learn some things. I can list emotions management, stress management, how to take decisions, how to win, how to grow up. And something very important (that I still do not put in practice totally): to be patient. I really need to improve this area, not only on poker, instead on all my life.

Thoses are very importants lessons that I keep in mind.

R

rusty98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Then guys of some time now I've been noticing that already learned a lot more to poker than just the essence of the game itself. I learned things that I brought to my personal life, like how to be more patiente with other peoples, how to have more emotional control in certain situations and other philosophies lives, given that every day we encounter people from different cultures . And i learned other didatic things. I just posted it because I think that poker its a big unverse and is more than only cards that you are in table and I think that like me other peoples learned a lot of thing.

GL to all in the game and in life! :)
The biggest lesson I learned from poker is you need to have full control over your emotions .In other words emotionless person can play better poker than others.

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the first thing that gives poker - is the knowledge that you are in the river of mathematics and the theory of relativity at the same time

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I have learned is you never stop learning.I have learned some peeps are always gonna think they are better than you even though their sharkscope stats say no.

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've learned patience, emotional control, and mindfulness.

K

karakonjel1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've learned that you should always be patient and weight for the wright thing

S

smilekg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned a lot from playing poker, it's like in life, especially for beginners, there attitude to the money, people, cheating, bluffing, greed, it all comes out.

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker taught me strategy, better patience and self discipline..the more I play this game the sharper and more on point ill be..

Z

zex3d

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I began to try to play recently, did not start with a simple replenishment of the deposit and to freerolls, and that this forum has become for me a starting point) to say that it is easy to type 15+ blog entry - lie. not knowing the English interpreter sitting with hope to improve the knowledge of this common and preferred language)

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned to be more reserved and react to bad things quieter

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is a great way to test intuition

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well , the right thing to say for me is not " I have learned " but " I am rearning " .

So , having said that , I would say that I am learning through poker more or less to have a lot of patience , like many of you guys said , to wait for the right time to act , to take the decisions that will payback the highest profit for every occasion .

Furthermore , I am learning how to evolve my aggressiveness and how to make plans for everything /have a strtaegy .

Last but not least , and I can use the present perfect , I have learned how to be addicted to something that you like very very much even if you're not so good at it:rolleyes:

^hope sometime I can say the same;)

Another thing I learn is that I really need to study more the poker rules/strategy and adapt my style and ways of play to whatever the play everytime is

something funny or seriously , more or less , if I am to play hyper freerolls or fpps star tournaments , where many donks play , I really need to adapt another style, fight fire with fire , so play me too many times like a *ing donkey , loose like a crazy maniac , bingo like hell or else Iwon't win ever , and if it's a micro mtts at the beginning , not like a donkey , but for sure a bit more lose than TAG . Adaptation ..... Ready for the next lesson :)

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to be patiente,to learn and accsept lose and to have discipline...

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im still learning its on going. Iv learned you never know any two cards can win and i learned lot about other people in live games..

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that the virtual won money doesn't become real ;( because of greed and desire to earn more