Q3os, followed closely by 85os.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That must be horrible...

Out of a total of 38000 hands... drum roll please....

10 2 offsuit, followed closely by K4 off. Statistically speaking it is almost a tie.

Not even sooted. :(

jroyfus

jroyfus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ring 9 6 offsuited
tourneys K5 offsuited
peace out (unwanted conman)

M

MrCannabis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HOW WOULD U KNOW SOMETHIN LIKE THIS...DO U REALLY KEEP TRACK. I HAVE PLAYED 2 MUCH 2 KEEP TRACK......THATS CRAZY :deal:

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HOW WOULD U KNOW SOMETHIN LIKE THIS...DO U REALLY KEEP TRACK. I HAVE PLAYED 2 MUCH 2 KEEP TRACK......THATS CRAZY :deal:
The people giving definitive answers for ring and tourney are pulling their stats from Poker Tracker or Poker Office. We're not actually tallying it on paper lol.

Oh, and please stop typing in all caps.

rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The people giving definitive answers for ring and tourney are pulling their stats from Poker Tracker or Poker Office. We're not actually tallying it on paper lol.

Oh, and please stop typing in all caps.

JD, I thought Poker Office was the little notepad I kept next to my computer where I furiously scrabbled notes down every hand and game. You mean to tell me there is something easier? Get outta here.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JD, I thought Poker Office was the little notepad I kept next to my computer where I furiously scrabbled notes down every hand and game. You mean to tell me there is something easier? Get outta here.

ROb I just had a few shots of 94% alcohol and it was :) :( :!@#IOUOKHD
You gott try it.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
J6o. followed closely by 23o. you people with AK, i wish death on all of you

P

petey88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have PT but i think the hand i am dealt the most seems to be 69 suited so i made this my favourite hand. i do alot of steal from the cut off and hi jack position with that hand. lol

S

slowplay4ces

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How are you supposed to find out? Anyway off the top of my head, hands down 9-5.

Sunbird

Sunbird

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed that I get 7 2 over and over again unless its 8 2 or 8 3. I've also noticed that AA never wins for me no matter what I do. Drives me friggin nuts lol.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed that I get 7 2 over and over again unless its 8 2 or 8 3. I've also noticed that AA never wins for me no matter what I do. Drives me friggin nuts lol.

lol @ "noticed"

B

Bay101guy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Tacking Database

I would truly recommend you look into Poker Tracker or some other program. It help me see that playing some of my "favorite hands" was really a waste of money. It also helped me to see how ofter I win with certain hands, allowing me to bet more confidently and win bigger pots.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands