What great poker event do you really want to participate in this year?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I started playing in July last year so I don't know what events in the first half of the year. But I would like to participate (and win, of course) in the WCOOP. And you, is there a tournament you are looking forward to?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Great poker event? Does cardchat ones count :hmmmm2:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Of course, I also have a dream of winning the big weekly tournament, but honestly, my goal this year is to just find enough time to play and improve my skills.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Win at least one poker tournament this year would be great.

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to win the monthly card $ 300 would be happy

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I started playing in July last year so I don't know what events in the first half of the year. But I would like to participate (and win, of course) in the WCOOP. And you, is there a tournament you are looking forward to?

I want to play in the VENOM on America's Cardroom
$2650 buyin, $6 Million Prize Pool, $1 Million for the winner YES PLEASE

The great thing about it too is how many satellites they run for it, and that they run 2 venoms a year.

Outside that the wsop Main Event is always the one I look forward to the most, not many tournaments out there where you can turn $10k into $10 Million!

And of course my Free Money Friday homegames every friday, cause, well, they're just the most fun ever and I love to have fun when I'm playing poker :flute:

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
For me it's unibet Open , plenty of online satellites every year , unfortunately never qualified to a big one yet .

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to win the monthly card $ 300 would be happy

There is one $300 weekly freeroll, so you have more opportunitties

I want to play in the VENOM on America's Cardroom
$2650 buyin, $6 Million Prize Pool, $1 Million for the winner YES PLEASE

The great thing about it too is how many satellites they run for it, and that they run 2 venoms a year.

Outside that the WSOP Main Event is always the one I look forward to the most, not many tournaments out there where you can turn $10k into $10 Million!

And of course my Free Money Friday homegames every friday, cause, well, they're just the most fun ever and I love to have fun when I'm playing poker :flute:

I hope see you at VENOM final table :D

For me it's Unibet Open , plenty of online satellites every year , unfortunately never qualified to a big one yet .

Sounds good, i will check-it.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I just want to get into the intertops tournies. They seem to have thier regulars in mind and like giving away some spots for cheap or nothing. If I win give my cut to the other Cardschat places I did freerolls in.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate,I would like to play more Micro Millions events this year..At least,I have a $1.10 ticket to play one of them.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be nice to participate in WCOOP and even better to take first place in it.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the last 2 years I've tried to satellite into the goliath but not managed it. I watch it every year and I have a mate who usually plays. I've only managed to get into an event twice.

Erik moraes

Erik moraes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on the partypoker's "league" ranking to participate in millions south america, live poker with a buy-in of $ 10,300! wish me luck!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby, an opportunity to have fun, so I have no specific plans or dreams for tournaments in which I want to participate. I just play poker and enjoy the game.