What got you into Poker?

L

LalaBliss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I blame my brother. He started playing when he was around 18 and I was 14 years old. It was a good game to play just for fun at that age. Now I take it a little more seriously since I am playing for real money, but still I play for fun :))

J

jeesus

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friends played live and invited me, I learnt the game and started playing on pokerstars too. im pretty bad still, but i hope to improve

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once accidentally I saw a broadcast of the European Poker Tour.At first the game seemed to some meaningless, overcame all sitting on top of each other, put the chips in the center of the table, and then the dealer announces the winner of the hand.
But later I learned poker combinations, began to understand the basics of this game and it took my mind to this day:D

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a kid I've played a lot of cards with family, and as far as I can remember, has always been a good way to bond with my loved ones. So, after the online poker boom, my dad started playing online, and it looked like a lot of fun and gave it a try.

R

radouane

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like play with the hazard and try to control it, and that's what i love on the poker ;)

swithdad

swithdad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it started as just friends playing for basically fun, buy in of 10 or 20, all of us only knew the basics, if that. Stayed like that for a while, but when I was old enough to sneak into charity rooms to play black jack, I noticed how I could make more money with less risk at the poker tables. Slowly I found myself in home games, hosting my own, charity games, and then finally online, the only place I could play multiple hands at once.

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a few years ago saw the broadcast of the EPT on TV, liked it and spun)))