What good news would you like to receive in poker?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at this point I would like to receive the news that CC released the password so I can play the daily tournaments Do CC.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That GGPoker would like me to headline their stream team so I can host my bankroll challenge on a site that is very fun and very profitable.

On some deep level I've always wanted to be a little famous =P

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
That my subscription for AA every other hand in NLH has been renewed.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to hear the news that our daily freeroll prize pool has increased 10x. I think other members of the community would like that too.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would like to receive the news that I received the ticket for Vegas! :)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to receive a good fee for free from my favorite poker star to improve my game. But also poker star offers money to all players for his next birthday. at least 10$ been a long time since they did not do it.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
at this point I would like to receive the news that CC released the password so I can play the daily tournaments Do CC.

I would suggest CardsChat to host the online poker world championship among the participating countries😎 From each country, one team. Good cash and prizes and keepsake prizes from CardsChat😎

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning here.I would like to receive a private message from a Cardschat moderator telling me that I´ve been accepted to be member of the Cardschat Freeroll Club..That would be good news!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would like to play two freeroll every day

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I would actually like that Americans are allowed back into on line poker by their laws.

It would be a nice boost to on line poker and I miss the poor bastards :)

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
incentivizing players

I would like to receive a good fee for free from my favorite poker star to improve my game. But also poker star offers money to all players for his next birthday. at least 10$ been a long time since they did not do it.

I really like your idea! incentivizing players with a prize on their birthday is excellent (although mine has already passed! hahahaha) regards

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL easy one

Sir here is your cash!!! at the final table at the main event of the wsop WPT EPT and everyPT inbetween lol Good luck and Keep Stacking!!

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips

well good news for me would be pokerstars emailing me or notifying me as to whether I would like to represent them in the Caribbean with games and live tournaments in country:D:D:D

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
MY buy-ins for the next live WSOP are covered.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to hear that I have won the $1 million lottery. That would be really good news.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
))) The best news for me is the first place in the tournament. And on our forum, all the news is good for me, it can be clearly seen that the team of moderators is working tirelessly, all the time they come up with new tournaments and new opportunities to win initial capital.
thanks team CC