What drink do you like while playing poker?

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the mood that is at that moment, it can be coffee, very cold fruit juice or maybe a cold coke lol ...

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the mood that is at that moment, it can be coffee, very cold fruit juice or maybe a cold coke lol ...
Water or coffee or at food breaks tea but afterwards on good days a beer! If I ever win a tourney for substantial money I'm buying an expensive bottle of whiskey! Which is another question what's the first thing you would do after winning say 100 thousand plus how would you celebrate that weekend/ day?

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the game is not for fun, then any drink other than alcoholic.;)

Robert083

Robert083

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont drink and play

I like to drink coffee or softdrinks, i used to drink beer and bacardi & cola, but i lost a lot of money doing that, i was angry aswell calling the admins at pokerstars cheats because i thought that they mannipulated the games to make me lose all the time, so in agreement with pokerstars, i know that i had a problem financially due to gambling and drinking alcohol, so i took a lifetime ban from taking any part in pokerstars games, quiet silly and embarassing really.

But without alcohol thing tot much better because when playing for real cash or competition etc. I would be in control and winning also.

Poker n booze is not a good combination if its with money in the pot.

B

B E Z ON ME

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coors light,and I usually won't order it until I win pot a.I like finding 1 or 2 guys at the table who will do drink pots with me.that way usually win or lose I'm getting ****ed up..i don't think I play better when I'm drunk but I do get luckier.such is good I also get way more aggressive...lol

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the type of poker I play. If I'm playing low stake games, I will be drinking gin and tonic water. If I'm playing high stake poker then I drink coffee to stay alert and concentrating on the game.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a watermen always water.( it is healthy) ;-)) Drink more water guys!!!

B_D_Cout

B_D_Cout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep the alcohol to a minimum, especially live poker. I enjoy a nice whiskey on ice or vodka tonic to take the edge off but lots of water between drinks to stay alert

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
beer or coffee, depends on the time :D

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
H2O is best.

Caffeinated beverage or energy drink if at end of long session and feeling tired.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

On weekends, I prefer to play poker and drink cold beer, but the main thing is not to overdo it, I think 3-4 glasses is normal for me

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't drink alcohol in any way while i'm playing because it really affects the game.

F

fezjones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

it does depend on mood, but always need a stimulant so it ranges from coffee to diet coke to beers

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play after 10 pm, so naturally coffee.:pepsi:

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don`t` drink alcohol when I play, if I drink something it will be water!

S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just what's called a cordial/squash in the UK - orange flavour mixed with water :)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually don’t drink anything, but when I’m playing for hours I need to drink a coke to be awake.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
H2O is best.

Caffeinated beverage or energy drink if at end of long session and feeling tired.

Water is probably the best option for sure. There's no remedy for performance like hydration and good sleep. I've noticed I play way better on days when I'm well-rested. :cool:

Y

youngun9927

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like

one mix drink to get the never out of play torments or cash games and the rest of the time i play i drink coke or peps this way i not drunk playing poker

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drink

I like to drink beer with different snacks (chips, nuts, etc.) and play poker.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends of the time , it can be coffee or wine :D