vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, poker is an opportunity and a weekend getaway))

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For me it's a combination of both, entertainment and trying to make money.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is fun, especially if you play it with family and friends.

R

respuuu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's like IQ test, im not even joking:D

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me...Poker is everything.

As a narcissist it really is home for me. Where my Gaslighting can actually be appreciated, encouraged by all who see it and share in my satisfaction ( usually it's only ever internal). And my manipulation of my adversary, making them suffer, bending them to my will, lauded, considered genius. Admittedly I've had years to hone my skills, though I was always gifted and had noticed this from an early age.

But it is nice to have finally found somewhere I can be the real me, and everybody likes me for who I am. This me, not the other pretentious me.
Wow what a rush!

Phil

Last edited:
N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it used to be a place to have fun, then it became a headache, then it got back to be fun, and now it's turning into a way to make extra money

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excitement, joy and a good opportunity to earn extra money

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
earning money that's how I see it, but the way I enjoy each session goes hand in hand, it's a roulette wheel of emotions and it's very satisfying to achieve good results, over time I've already managed to handle the emotions of poker very well and that's why very fun for me regardless of streaks or bad beats

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hobbies also mean having fun with some emotions. Just fun for me, you never know what the next hand will bring.

P

plusia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Poker is a game I enjoy playing. I'm happy when I win and I don't care when I lose :sneaky:

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Poker is the greatest (card) game there is! Even without money this game is fun and entertaining. And if you can win some money while playing a game you like, even better!

J

johnadams1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chance to win big for nothing and great hobby.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for me is an opportunity to make money, it's like a lottery, but here at least something depends on you.:)

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Amusement first of all. And the opportunity to earn a little money.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Playing poker is available to everyone, but not everyone has the ability to "read" the player's behavior. The success of any activity depends on three factors: talent, work and luck. And you need the presence of at least two. This applies to poker in particular. Many people misunderstand the meaning of the game, and in case of a loss they say: “I was not lucky today.” Luck is only 33.3% of success. Next comes labor and talent, and let's not dissemble, let's say that not everyone is gifted with talent. In this case, work is needed and a lot of effort is needed to successfully play poker.Poker in terms of money is a financial system in itself, and the system is quite complex. Affiliate and backing, rakeback and cashback, poker training resources, partnerships between rooms and many other aspects of this financial system are designed to serve one purpose - to make a profit on playing poker.Playing poker is a profession.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me poker is pleasure, relaxation after a day's work, if I win some money then it's even better.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is a game when after work you can relax and unwind)

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is really a hobby for me. It would be nice to live the dream and play professionally obviously. Winning and dopamine is very addictive- that is the fun part.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A hobby for life above any other hobby. At least as long as it remains profitable.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is a way to relax and help someone earn)
Poker is my hobby.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me poker is my source of work, I always strive every day to be the best learning a lot from my mistakes, since I met him I really like it and it is impossible that someday I get to leave, I love playing poker, I love to have fun, feel the adrenaline every day in every hand played, that's indescribable.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For a long time it was just leisure, but learning more and more as I have been for some time, I would really like it to become my profession, I'm studying hard and I'm going to study more and more, I really want to be a poker professional yet, it doesn't necessarily have to be one Not an internationally known millionaire, but being able to live well just playing poker, it seems like a great idea.