Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for all poker lovers from all over the world.
for me, poker is not just a simple playing game its a matter of life
It’s such a gift to be alive and it would be a mistake to waste it. I’m grateful
for being able to make a living doing what I love.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone
else’s life.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It means the only one game that I like to play. The best game man had ever invented!

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
love poker and thinking that I can win money for free thru cardschat freeroll makes it more fun

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker because you can play this game with a sporty approach. And this is a good opportunity to make a good fortune of money. :cool:

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is a way to earn a second income, and to occupy myself at my leisure while enjoying the game.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is my favorite card game. I have been playing cards since I was a child, but I only started playing poker two years ago and since then poker has been my favorite hobby.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess it is "middle of the road" for me. It is enjoyable to play but not enough to take time away from other activities that are higher on the entertainment list.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too much fun when your playing relatives at thanks giving ......craps too!!! shoot a $1???? : ):cool:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Probably dont mean anything ?!? Although it is pleasure to put other players feel like :motz:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Poker is a hobby for me right now. But I have a dream and I hope that in the future, my hobby will become my main profession. I am convinced that if I work hard, step by step I will get closer to my dream.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is my hobby and I like the game , it make me relax.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me it fulfills my desire to compete, and that is why I began playing low entry poker tournaments just over two years ago. It is an individual sport which is why I gravitated to it. Previously I have competed in small bore rifle and clay target shooting. Believe it or not, poker is very similar to both of them.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
primarily a way to earn a little extra cash...apart from being fun and competitive.

There's also the buzz...mini adrenaline rush...winning a big hand...placing well in a tourney...it kinda makes up for the downside / vomit factor when i play a hand badly or get sucked out on.