What do you want to achieve with poker?

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The stability of winning and strict adherence to my strategy are important for me. Then there are major tournament victories and popularity.
Now I know that the main thing in poker will be different for everyone. On the other hand, professionals point to constant development, learning, concentration while playing, and control over emotions.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Enjoyment. And I am and having alot of fun. Get discouraged at time, due to so many suck outs, but that's part of the game.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no reason to play, I just play for fun, but once they are happy to take part in a big tournament like wpt :)

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really wanted to just play my discipline, and that there were always funds for this

CRIS_WIZARD

CRIS_WIZARD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My reason for playing is to be able to become a professional and apart from enjoying playing it is to be able to live from it

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I want to rise my game quality and of course to achieve a remarkable income!:deal:

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Win money. I don’t care about the rest in poker. All I need from poker is money.

G

Gameguyguru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love for it to be supplemental income. I don’t want to depend on it unless I just get really good but to be able to have a hobby generate income monthly would be love!

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
blow off some steam, downtime, cash out a hundred or two each month, when I have time to engage

Like Montana said. Earn a hundred or two a month while having a little fun. I enjoy poker more than watching movies. But I do make sure I get in some exercise first, before getting too interested in a poker game.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to brm and to learn from mistakes

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to be the greatest of all time but 15 years later I'm just a break even to slightly losing player with only 1 wsop cash. In fairness I only played in 1 event but still, not quite greatest of all time category.

B

BoonDockPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not care to be the Best. I do want to make enough each year to live off of. Maybe start a stream/Vlog (Still undecided about that though as i feel may make it seem like work)

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
win money and become a professional player.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Last year when the lock-downs started I had just over $200 in my bankroll and decided I wanted to grow it into $300 by Christmas, I smashed that and now have over $500, now I want to double that into $1,000.
Poker is a game of Patience and Practice, I am happy to play and achieve smaller Goals, because winning huge amounts is not that easy, Sure I would like to win one or two of the Sunday Million games on pokerstars, or maybe the National Lottery once in my life, but I know I never will, because I don't play either.
Know your limits, and be happy with your Victories, no matter how small they might be, that is the secret of playing any game in life, if you can make small Victories in everything you do, the bigger ones come along every once in a while.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a moment I don't want to get anything with poker maybe just some little things to play bigger tournaments.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to improve my game and win a few more tournaments than I have been winning lately. Good luck to all that are trying to get better.

Beatlebug

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The stability of winning and strict adherence to my strategy are important for me. Then there are major tournament victories and popularity.
Now I know that the main thing in poker will be different for everyone. On the other hand, professionals point to constant development, learning, concentration while playing, and control over emotions.

For me, poker is more of a hobby. Of the achievements, I would like to win an expensive tournament at least once:jd4::):jd4:

J

joci53

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To learn to learn to learn

I really like playing poker right now as a hobby. But I want to improve a lot compared to my current knowledge. And gain better knowledge to possibly reach a more serious level. I play tournaments and the boom is only small, stakes because I don't consider my knowledge to be higher enough to bet higher, but I'm very confident that once I reach the level it takes to win bigger amounts in poker.
I would very much like to have the opportunity and opportunity to learn from you and improve my current knowledge

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I want to have fun, and I want to win. :)

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well i don't really need much so an afternoon or night of fun maybe win a few hands maybe even win a game or two ;)

The Riff_Raff :cool:

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now my goal for poker is to have fun and enjoy the game and learn from every hand. Who knows what my goal will be in the future but I know that it will include winning a major tournament.

I

iLoV3P0ker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to have a huge bankroll for investing @ markets.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking for financial sustainability. Arriving at this level will be great!!

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Money and free shedule of life