What do you want to achieve with poker?

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to earn money although I sometimes play for fun after winning big money.

G

glebchekotin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take 1st place in a tournament

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To begin with, I would like to rip off enough money and then go on vacation and have a rest there and then continue playing poker!

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ability to make a part time or full time income was definitely a big driving force for me in the beginning.

Once I eventually made that happen, it was about learning to create staying power in this game by constantly reinventing my strategy and branching out beyond the tables.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have no financial gains from my game but I enjoy the evening after a day of work with a tournament. I think you can't make a living from poker if you play low stakes and for me to play for a lot of money I think I'm not that good at my game and I would be a sure victim :)

monicamusse

monicamusse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ability to make a part time or full time income was definitely a big driving force for me in the beginning.

Once I eventually made that happen, it was about learning to create staying power in this game by constantly reinventing my strategy and branching out beyond the tables.

I hope to reach that level, I am studying and playing around and evaluating my games.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for me is an opportunity to earn money or an opportunity to make money for a business.

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bobor19871987

poker I want to achieve my better position to improve and be a better player in poker:):):)

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just want to be better throw this gain experience and chances to earn money

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, poker is about fun and replenishment of a tight budget.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would like it to become at least an additional income, in dreams of course living at the expense of poker, but for this you need to develop and improve a lot. those would be great:)

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Gambler-romantics

For me, a place at a poker table means the opportunity to fight against destiny, my only weapon being the hope i put to cards. :rolleyes::D:)

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ever since I moved to Las Vegas when I was 21 I always wanted to go pro. Not as easy as it sounds, but I'd love to travel the world playing poker.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My big dream is to be able to live from what I like and I am passionate about, I want it to be my style of life to live from poker and travel and know various parts of the world playing poker.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Do you want and have fun, live on poker or extra income?

I think ultimately all of the above would be the choice of choices.
But the main thing may be to make sure you have fun, that will ensure the passion remains in your game,study and play. The rest may follow if you put in the time and effort.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Mostly, for now, I like to play, improve, analyse and see where it goes. I don't expect anything, but of course if I could some how find a fun way to semi fund my life playing poker then that would be great. However I suspect the dedication and time would remove the fun for me personally.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
blow off some steam, downtime, cash out a hundred or two each month, when I have time to engage

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be great to earn some cash from playing poker but for now its just about learning and improving start off with low stakes and if the results are decent maybe up the stakes at some stage even without the money i enjoy the game..

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
to earn money yes, but to have fun spending time I always liked to play cards and having the opportunity to win becomes better!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to achieve extra money by playing poker.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to become a high level player to make a living from poker and one day be able to play live tournaments of the great tournaments out there.