What Do You Think You Need to Be a More Complete Player?

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
definitely :)there is always room for improvement; hence the term evolution :), you can always learn something:)

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also need more patience at certain times, despite being a basic concept, it is constantly forgotten.

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intuition, patience, steadiness... A lot of things are needed to be considered an expert.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think with a responsible approach to the game, which includes playing on the bankroll and constant learning, it is quite possible to make a qualitative leap in the level of the game.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately for me, it's aggression, if i'm raising/reraising & I miss the flop, I have noticed a tendency of either not betting enough with my continuations bets or not betting at all. It seems to be a pattern i have developed. Although to be fair to myself, people just don't lay down there Ace-rags or mid-pairs, with over cards on the flop. It is insane the amount of people i see continue to call reraises with mid-pairs with 2 overs to their pair on the flop.. Just seems like people don't care these days.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first of all - very much to want it! the second is to play and analyze a lot and the distance will show everything

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
hunger for learning and self-improvement every day

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tilt less, play more smoothly

"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience"

A

Ac3 Meister

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You always need to stay ahead of the pack. I for example alway read poker books, and watch a lot of Youtube poker players play. It will teach u discipline.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The exclusive dedication to poker is the main difference between an amateur and a professional player. To run the game with a lot of dedication, it is necessary to have dedication, study and design many hours of the day for the hands and strategies used. As with any profession, it is not possible to be a professional poker player overnight. This process requires investment and effort. Some of the biggest names in the poker world point out that you have to be careful and not skip steps. To make money from poker, it is not mandatory to be a professional player. Great amateurs study and manage to raise good amounts, especially in online tournaments. However, abandoning a career to dedicate himself exclusively to poker depends on a number of factors.

L

LOKIE77

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To stay off tilt as tilting is the #1 cause for novice to intermediate players to be eliminated from a tournament and this is because they play too many hands and get into too many difficult situations and then go on TILT

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have several shortcomings, the first one being that I don't have much patience, I lose control when a bad bead affects my game strategy and makes me lose my chips, and what I would especially need is time to practice because my work consumes all my time.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Most important is to have enough discipline to make a tough fold or minimize your tilt.
Discipline means hard work and uncomfortable decisions.
Without these, one cannot be a good player, only average.

A

Ac3 Meister

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I for example am not afraid to admit I lack discipline. And also get very anxious after an hour of playing poker. The funny thing is , if i began drinking some tea or listening to some calm music, my whole mood changes, and my gameplay improves. For me it's not a tehnical problem, but more of a psychological gap.Once I get myself feeling good and "in the game" , I am unstoppable.

lostboy2020

lostboy2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, I think I lack more patience for the big tournaments. Since many times I find myself leading chip but after a certain time my concentration drops and I get tired. Later in my game I am very happy with the level. But there are always things to learn!
BIGGER BANKROLL

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my case, I think I lack more patience for the big tournaments. Since many times I find myself leading chip but after a certain time my concentration drops and I get tired. Later in my game I am very happy with the level. But there are always things to learn!

in my case I have the same problem, I have serious problems with patience in big tournaments, my lack of patience really affects my game, I think I have alot to improv in this regard, although I have problems in other areas too, but I can always fix it .

YuriDitz

YuriDitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the main problem is tilt, if I lose 5-10 % of bankroll , I stop holding myself and prefer to stop the game!

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to my point of view, there are several factors that I need to be a much more complete player, some that I can name you are to analyze well the hands that I have and calculate the probabilities that my opponent has a better hand, not to rush and go for it all with only a good pair, cheat when you already know the player or when the cards that are falling are conducive to cheating and another reason I would say is confidence, I do not have much confidence when I enter and I usually fold if I see many rivals so I have a good hand .

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To improve the level of the game, I need to increase the skill of reading opponents.

1Payou

1Payou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ussually find myself trying to play multi tables all the time. I need to learn to become efficient at playing one table at a time before playing multi tables.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suck at tournaments. Sometimes I play way too many hands because if fear of missing out that's a discipline I need to practice more. Also sometimes I'm not aggressive enough.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the tournament is long and I get tired, I often become sloppy and take too much risk. I hope to change that.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

I don't consider myself a Pro player at the moment, but I think that with a good HUD I would go far in this game, little by little I am polishing my game and I notice the difference.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally need more discipline and patience