What do you think of the player who makes Slow Roll, in poker?

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like that attitude, and I don't, but when they do it to me I try to ignore it, getting angry won't do my game well.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also do not like slow rolls; it is just dirty in my opinion. Just show your winning cards quickly.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"I think he is a dangerous player" is what I think.

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just tell them good luck in the variance that they will soon change their game plan

G

Greavezy19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you never know why people take some time.

Maybe he was playing at several tables, shortly away from his computer or indeed he thought if he should shove or not and thinking if you'd make the call or not to maximize his value.

I doubt people do it to annoy others. 🙂
I totally agree, as on some occasions I play tournaments on my mobile. And playing say up to 3 tables at once can be a challenge to keep up with. A-lot of times each hand is running into the time bank.

G

Greavezy19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My theory is that, you tend to see the chip leaders slow rolling early on just so the blinds and ante increase while playing less hands, so short stacked players have less chance of been dealt a playable hand to double down on.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Ppl can do whatever they want in the given time. That is why the clock exists there.
Yes it can be annoying, but getting annoyed only hurts your game, so better not.