What do you think about this quote from Daniel Negreanu?

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
if I'd be at that table, I would not consider me a fool I would feel another one of them !!

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Daniel is correct about that. That's some good advice. If I can't spot another player that is weaker than me, I would just leave and find another table to play at.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think it's a very generalized statement. It's going to depend on the type of game, the stack sizes, and how much of a difference there is in skill levels just to name a few things. I'm pretty sure top 20 could hold their own against one another given equal footing.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jajaja yes dude, until you can prove otherwise during the game

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There you feel great playing against them

Daniel Negreanu , wants to say in this , which always as a player we must have our privilege as a player , not there that feel less player , always be powerful wherever one is and always think big, I would withdraw from the table? Rather it would take notes because I am with master of poker

Last edited by a moderator:
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to remember,these guys have all the time in the world to sit around and talk,,,,,they can't always be right,,,and sometimes (like all of us) we talk out of our azzes,,, :eek: Nobody should feel bad about being 5th best in the world in anything,,,, Nobody.;)

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Top 5 in the world would be amazing. Even if the top 4 at table, I would try to beat them .

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
well thats one point that i would take seriously and go to defeat the 4 and become number one
lololol
Rgds

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will play more conservative,and wait more for good hands after the flop.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s the truth. If they’re rated better then you in earning that would be debatable but he’s referring to skill which he’s correct.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went to the bathroom for a few minutes and when I came back there was no one at the poker table, and then I realized they were only playing because of me, because I'm a sucker !
(C)Daniel Negreanu

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can say that poker profit comes from playing against players who are less technical than you

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Completely true. Playing at the correct stakes where you are better than most of the players is crucial if you want to achieve long term winnings.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations for winning today's Sports Betting CC Freeroll! You sat at the table with the best CC players, and beat all of them, my friend. Good job and best of luck in the future :)
Thank you very much. I'm very proud about it. Positivity!!!

rayrc

rayrc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
quote-i-never-go-looking-for-a-sucker-i-look-for-a-champion-and-make-a-sucker-of-of-him-amarillo-slim-84-26-35.jpg

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can be the best player at the table and lose if the cards aren't running favourable for you.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips