What do you think about...

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Idea of Shutting all poker clients around the world. And creating one poker client "poker world" where whole planet would have played. Imagine millions of players.. billions of money on one place. :) Allowed for all the countries.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Bad idea. If there is 1 poker monopoly, then its conditions will be worse for the players than now, when the rums compete with each other for the players.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a live tournament will be a huge number of participants and will win not the player who started the game, - it would be his grandson.:D:D

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very bad idea!)

It seems to me that it would be too bad, since there are so many fish that do not allow to play normally ...)
And as there are a lot of regulars that prey on a large fish ...
I'm kind of strong, but not so much!))))

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the tournaments are already delayed
Imagine with a huge part of the world playing the same tournament?
leave it as it is !!!

Ebsonip

Ebsonip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was going to take a long time to finish this tournament

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
great idea... Create 1 room for the whole world where there will be billions of players

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
nah. free market with competition between poker rooms offer to players much more bonus and variance it will be boring with only ONE company

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The fact that for all countries it will be opened well. Bad that it will be a monopoly. For us, players are better when there is competition between the sites and the struggle for the client. At the moment, I'm quite satisfied with the current state of affairs with poker sites.

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that is a bad idea because if there is no competition, the company would stop innovating and the competitiveness would end and the quality of the game would not be as good as it is right now.

Anatoliy73

Anatoliy73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that this will lead to the fact that beginners will not be able to get into the final part of most games so carefee poker to knock them out at the initial stage, and will not be able to develop.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes as for me it would be like a knockout tournament.))

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
worst idea i ever heard. how do you imagine this, they can do everything they want and you can do nothing but accept it! because you have no other option.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that monopolies are a bad thing. However, I play PokerStars in part because they are so big and there are so many games and players to choose from.

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like variety. Dont see the need for just one.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS sunday million takes about 12-18 hours, than if one client and million players when it will ends? It is bad idea i think.

Trick1988

Trick1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in such poker room will be lawlessness

Trick1988

Trick1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes pokerstars far away from the rest of the rooms

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a very bad idea because it would be a monopoly, the owners would do whatever they want to the site good or bad not fearing players leaving since they wouldn't have competition.

MikeShayne

MikeShayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I would settle for the good old days when Sunday showcased the Sunday Million on Stars, 750k GTD on Full Tilt, 200k on UB and 100k on bodog. Those were definitely the proverbial "glory days". It seems most tourneys have gone the R+A way and the guarantees seem much smaller.

B

Beztroski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a great idea, but it is not needed.))))):D

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
monopoly will never be a good idea, they choose the rules that most favor them and the players would have nowhere to run.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is in your best interest that this does not happen. As the history of monopoly enterprises shows, it does not turn out well. Namely, on the example of your idea - afterwards - no shares, bonuses, accounted for the wishes of the players. Competition is a huge plus for players on poker platforms.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with most here, take a look at PokerStars, they got lazy because they are by far the number 1, in the FullTilt days they were always improving. We can only hope partypoker challenges PokerStars, it's the best for all poker players.