What do you like most about poker?

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What aspect or factor of poker do you consider to be the most attractive that this game has?

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the most satisfying things for me is when I actually execute a strategy or concept that I've studied and watch it succeed in real live play. For example, I had been studying a lot about short stack play and the importance of "re-stealing" the blinds when your stack is getting short. Shortly afterwards, I played in a tournament where the player a couple of spots to my right was raising in LP a little too often. It was quite successful for him, but he was ignoring the fact that my stack and the stack of the guy to my left were getting close to the perfect re-stealing size. Over the next several orbits, we re-stole his raises probably 5-6 times and I went on to cash in that tournament. No matter how much you read/study concepts, nothing beats actually experiencing them in real poker play.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I have to do to get 'free money' is use my brains.

p.s. that's what I call a no brainer

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love that someday I will win enough money to travel the world. One aspect that I like and dislike is that absolutely everyone can win a huge amount of money, regardless of preparation.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I like most about poker is also what makes it the most frustrating. Playing a hand absolutely correctly but not getting positive results. Makes it a huge challenge and most rewarding when things right.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for three years and for me this game is a favorite hobby. I always get real pleasure from the game and I like it the most.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like most in poker, that it is like a battle, where we decide our moves and we take the burden of our decisions!
:cool::cool::D:D:D

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like to compete against really good players and after a certain point it is a game of leveling if I say it correctly!

When you know that every pre flop , post flop action will get analyzed and assessed by your thinking opponent.This is where you need to work with your frequencies and try to be balanced if you play against a good player.I am a rec but this is the stuff I like the most about this game!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
This is a strategic game in which 80 percent of success depends on the player's skills, experience and patience. And this is what I like most in poker.
Good luck.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What aspect or factor of poker do you consider to be the most attractive that this game has?

One of my all-time favorite things about poker is that every player truly has the freedom to play however they want within the rules.

I remind myself of this everytime I suffer a badbeat. Well, my opponent thought that was a good idea and how can I not want their action? BUT, they hit their out!

Good luck !

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Most of all, I like the elements of surprise and excitement. For me this is the perfect source for adrenaline.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most interesting factor of Poker for me is the analysis, concentration, and strategy, it is a battle between many to achieve a goal using their knowledge and also their luck, it is a sport and like any sport when you win you have that feeling of great satisfaction.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day

I like his secret influence in poker. Poker takes an active part in my life. I noticed a change in myself. I calmly go with my wife to the shops, patiently waiting when she chooses to buy. I include Pokerface, when I point out a car in a different place. I became balanced and sociable ! Thank you, Poker !

Last edited:
GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
the action .. the adrenaline in pure state ... I love this game !!!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in poker only money attracts me, if there were no cash games, I would not play poker for sure

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love the competitive nature of poker and knowing anyone can win any given hand J.

Sometimes all you need is a chip and a chair!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I remember when I first won the tournament. It was an amazing feeling and it was not even about money (since it was an inexpensive tournament with a value of 0.11 and I won only $ 33) but the fact that I could do it. Now I want to feel this feeling of victory again and again !!!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main factor in poker that attracts me is the opportunity to completely change your life)))

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Everything about poker is great . What I like specifically ?? Can't tell , I really like the luck factor , the all ins and building stacks is great at tournaments and sngs , especially late levels , at the poker skill factor I am not going very well , it would be awesome if I was , you know , beat the fish knowing the math and the theory behind the game , a real shark . I will becoming better and better at this day by day :)

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most thing, I like about poker its ALL everything from, cash to tournaments sit and goes.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The chance to meet all sorts of people in live games that is. You see a lot of interesting people in live poker games. People are what makes the game in my opinion.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the process of playing poker when I have to strain my brains to the maximum!

M

Marowin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like this moment when i win.

Poker is very beautiful game its like a live. Sometimes you lose and you must learn that is normal.

Get luck.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each new game is unique. There is no repetition. Always a unique story. Based on this never get bored.