J

JohnBlack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me a break it s useless. I eat a lot during playing, so i don t have to wait til (h to 5s);)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I usually go to the bathroom quickly or stretch my legs, sitting for so long makes my legs ache a bit

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hello chat this topic for today::):):)

what do you do during your break from playing poker? I try not to sit and wait for five minutes, mostly just sit. I think at this time it is better to do exercises, something like that
I like going for walks out in the woods with my dog. But the weather has been brutal the past couple of weeks. I might start going for naps in-between... make myself more alert and less likely to make bad calls.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I like going for walks out in the woods with my dog. But the weather has been brutal the past couple of weeks. I might start going for naps in-between... make myself more alert and less likely to make bad calls.
5 min walks in the woods when poker tournament is on break? I doubt your dog is too happy about that :unsure:

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I close my eyes a bit and then drink orange juice and stretch it on my body.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
depending on the moment, I go to the bathroom, or prepare something to eat and drink.

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
5 min walks in the woods when poker tournament is on break? I doubt your dog is too happy about that :unsure:
Sorry I misinterpreted what you meant by breaks. Go for a leak, and pop the dog out forsure.

1Payou

1Payou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my down time I search for new songs to add to my playlist and top up my beverage of choice. I may also read and catch up on the news.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I usually go to the bathroom to drink water and smoke a cigarette is what I can do in five minutes:p

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

what do you do during your break from playing poker? I try not to sit and wait for five minutes, mostly just sit. I think at this time it is better to do exercises, something like that
Produce music!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Toilet , closing my eyes and relaxing for 2-3 min , maybe bring some good or drinks at the table from the refrigerator . Or if I Don't need to relax I might listen to a song , read email or sth else .

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually go to another room and lie in bed for 5 minutes to rest. If the tournament is lasting too much time, I eat something or drink some water.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Since this is an online game, you can do the same thing during the break as you would during the game. I don't see any reason to wait for a break if I can do something during the game.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
During the break, I usually go to the kitchen for a small snack, drink a glass of water or tea, sometimes squat or do push-ups. If I'm playing from my phone while in bed, I switch to another App or check my email.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I have a simulator at home, I regularly work out on it, but not during breaks. I usually use a 5-minute break to make myself tea or a sandwich :)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During the break, I have an old bad habit of smoking. I have not been able to get rid of this addiction for many years. I guess I need some kind of hypnosis. :sick:

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to get up, because I usually play the tournaments on my grid sitting down and also get more water, see some messages.

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I go for a smoke break or to make tea or coffee

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
For me, those 5 minutes are for a bathroom break. :D ( and getting some snacks as well.)

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am thinking of doing 5 minutes yoga during breaks. aaaaammmm

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wc, kitchen, walking and stretching. Or just staying away from the screen laying on bed with closed eyes.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Like when, I can make tea / coffee or get distracted by the restroom, but mostly I do something in the background.