What do you do before start playing poker ?

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to do something productive before I can sit down for multiple hours and play poker. Also, those break times are a great time to get up and walk around. Don't let yourself become a stationary rock. :)

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, I usually play in the late evening after having finished all my occupations, work, family, ... I use poker to relax and sometimes I manage to win something extra which makes it even more interesting ... And I like the challenge to improve every day and beat your opponents at the tables :D

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before the game, I try to eat, then I rest for about half an hour, smoke and prepare mentally for the game)). The next step is to load the lobby and select games for the current session. Before the start of the game session, I turn off all sound sources such as TV and so on, close the cabinet and stay alone with poker.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually before i start playing poker online i review my hand history and what i have played a day before , watch over my tournaments a little review of what i did a day before. After that i make me a coffee and i prepare for the grinding .

This was the only answer that made sense to me.
About what we should do before start a daily poker session.
Unfortunately I'm not on his level yet.
The one thing I also do is to grab my cup of coffee before I turn on my pc :D

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I take the day off to play poker, I make that cafe and select my favorite play list and that's it.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When it's a more serious game, I have a meditation ritual that lasts about 50 minutes. I'm going to a listening place as acoustic as possible. There, I take all the puzzlement out of my thoughts so I can see what the letters will say. So, when the game starts I'm ready.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Before I play poker, I make sweets and brew coffee and drinks that will come in handy during the game.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make sure that my stupid neighbours are gone as they are so noisy and disturbing

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
what do you do before you start playing poker

I had many different hobbies. But when I first played poker, I immediately realized that this is exactly what I was always looking for.

ronruslan

ronruslan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
good physical exercise so that thoughts do not jump

good physical exercise so that thoughts do not jump;)

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I usually make a pot of coffee and make sure my laptop is charging. Sometimes I will grab something to snack on, like chips.

v3d0k

v3d0k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I make tea, make a couple of sausage sandwiches, cheese) and go)

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do everything possible. I clean and cook and mentally tune in to the game :)

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before playing poker, I do not particularly tune in and since this is my hobby, before playing I can have a variety of work, sometimes rest, etc.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before I start playing in a online tournament, I go to the bathroom-if I have to go. Then I bring a drink and snacks to my computer and I also turn on my television for background noise.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Supplies

If I know I’m going to put in a long session I try to insure that I won’t really need to get up and do anything for a few hours. Get me a drink. Let the dogs outside. Put a snack handy. Have my favorite thc vape fully charged ready to relax!! Just me!!

Stay Safe

Z

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often drink coffe and eat a a few snacks before playing poker , funny , enjoy .

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do everything I need to do related to my job and my family, because I don't like interruptions while I'm playing poker.