What do you do

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey. There are circumstances where you need to go urgently. At this time you play. You are on the verge of winning. What do you do?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to leave urgently, I am absent in the game until I finish my chips, I am against those who turns kamicazes and leaves betting everything and sometimes harming other players.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. There are circumstances where you need to go urgently. At this time you play. You are on the verge of winning. What do you do?

this happens and no one is stymied by it .. We need to try to plan games in advance so as not to lose our money)

L

Larryeaton

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best thing to do is sit out , why bingo off and give it to one player

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just sit out, and hope to get back in play with enough chips to try and bring up your stack again. This happens to me a lot, and most of the time i make it back to the game with lesss than 10BB

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes this happens.
In that case, I continue playing on a smartphone or on a tablet.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to me when I happen a case of leaving urgently I leave the tournament some friend of confidence if it is very important and if not I throw all in of bad nomas

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If an urgent circumstance or an emergency forces me to go somewhere during the game, then I will certainly be forced to leave the game.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I continue to play from the phone, if for some reason I can not do it then ask one of my close friends to finish playing instead of me, having agreed in advance about the division of prizes.

I

Igor An

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I continue to play with the tablet on the go, or leave the game

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If because of urgency I am going to leave a game then I will put myself on sit out mode.

Dora

Dora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Life circumstances are more important than poker. So I'll leave the game session.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If there is a need, I just sit out for a while and return. Of course I take care of handling the needs in the breaks or the best, before the game!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I start playing good tournaments, I try to have free time, or I play in the evening, but if I started playing and I need to go somewhere then I look at the situation if I'm taken by car then I continue to play with the phone, if I myself at the wheel then I cancel the game, and at such moments I'm very upset!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My home internet is pretty unstable, so when I suddenly drop Internet connection, I continue to play on my smartphone using my mobile internet. And if I need to go urgently, then I also mostly continue playing on the smartphone.
Good luck.

N

Nico_ico_404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All depends on the specific circumstance and the size of the winning! Maybe u should stay and finish the game)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From such a case, no one is insured. You have to play when you have free time.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends how big is the reward I will win if it stays and depends on how urgent it is if the life of my relative is threatened then I would leave the game and go but for everything else I would ignore it because of the big victory

sergiohardt

sergiohardt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending, I go with everything. sometimes I become rational, everything changes

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally i just leave the game and let it auto post.

If you are close to the money, it nice to open the poker client later and see how much money you won.

Digitaljesus1

Digitaljesus1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you really need to go, then the most fair thing you can do is just to sitt out. Just splashing all-ins untill you lose all of your stack is quite unfair to the rest of the players. Eventually, you will simply "feed" someone with your stack because you went all in with really bad cards. Besides that, if you are playing MTT and you are close to the rewards, sitting out just might get you there if your stack is big enough.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I try to start the game only when I have free time. And if I need to urgently go, I finishing the game and just go.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I need to leave, I leave and everything ...
I will not play at a time when there may not be free time ...
And I have no free time at all ..))))
:elefant:

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you're talking about the bathroom, make a plan, be quick.....have to go out? Well. these things are sent to try us....

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
push the extra time button. or just hit the sit out button.