What to do together while playing Poker?

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hear music, which is a very good companion with the game. I choose good music!

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
music on low unless I want to keep an eye on some sports on TV - then TV on low with golf or baseball etc...

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like to play poker when I'm playing poker. If you have enough time to think of something else then why not add three or four more tables to your multi tabling number.

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Focus

Focus there is nothing for me to do together while playing. I play poker to relax, my winning percentage is horrible because I take to many chances. I only play for chump change so it is really not about the money. I can multi task but not when it comes to playing cards. Capo1014

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fluctuate. No real order to any of this these are just a handful of things I do some nights when I play.

1) Listen to Music

2) Listen to comedy,

3) everything is silent

4) Twitch every now and again, but not if I want to focus on the games I am playing

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
listen to music or have the news on the TV in the background just accompanying you so as not to be distracted.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In my case, it all depends on the number of tables I play. If there is only one table, I even have time to cook dinner. Although I honestly believe that players should be as focused on the game and decision-making as possible, then the chances of winning increase significantly.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of all I like to play only one to two tables, when I play too many tables I lose focus and do not notice the essential characteristics in the opponent's game to the maximum extent. If I do something else I disturb my concentration even more. The only thing I do outside of poker is watch a few favorite poker streamers on Twitch, although that distracts me from the game, and I would probably make fewer mistakes in the game if I didn’t watch the stream.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may be doing a variety of things depending on how I feel or how many tables I’m playing. If I’m only playing 1 or 2 tables I might knit, listen to music or watch a show, maybe cooking, filling out surveys, checking on emails etc.

Most times I’m just playing poker, when I’m playing poker.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Say something that would be interesting to do while playing poker? It's because?

;)

Hi.
Usually while playing poker I listen to the radio or watch videos on YouTube. Although, if I play more than two tables, I try not to be distracted and focus as much as possible on the game.
Good luck.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play online, I get more "on" when I'm doing some activity like cleaning the house for example. I don't know exactly why, but maybe I feel like I'm using my time well (while playing poker of course). If I miss it, I don't feel frustrated by the lost time.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I binge watch shows with the family , they pause it when i need a min to think lol.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play and do something else, then it is unlikely that a good game will turn out, it's like the saying: You chase two hares, you won't catch one, perhaps the only exception can be music, which sets you up for a good game

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Say something that would be interesting to do while playing poker? It's because?

;)

On the contrary, all I do when I play poker is focus on the hand and the movement of the players, it helps me to achieve good results. Poker isn't boring for me

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It`s strange,but I`eating while playing /have not free time/.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually have music on or have a movie on the side helps me not to play to many hands and keeps me playing strict!

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends, if i'm playing in MTTs and especially only in one, i relax and watch the gameplay of my opponent while listening to music. If I'm playing turbo tournaments or cash, i prefer to be focused on every hand by not doing anything else that would distract me. Good luck!

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always listen to music and sometimes drink mate while I play, (an Argentine drink) they help me relax while I play

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! :)
During the session, I listen to the radio or audiobooks,watch poker streams, but if the responsible tables turn on relax music.I turn everything off at the finals.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

;)
Hello, I usually do nothing more during the game, I try to focus on the game itself, since concentration is very important! For me poker is not a way of making money, poker is for me entertainment in my spare time because I just play and enjoy the game! At the tables I try to watch the actions of opponents and try to find out their strategy, but when a very, very boring table, I sometimes open YouTube and watch all kinds of videos!

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only "distraction" I'd allow myself from focusing away from the current table is to very briefly review the table's prior showdown hands or a previous play that's been nagging my brain. otherwise, all eyes on the table. there are amazingly so many things you can pick up and help adjust your play.

S

Shab88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Streams

It's really cool to listen to your favourite YouTuber while playing poker. By the way, if it's starting to be boring to play only in one table, just play in 4 or maybe even more, it helps me a lot

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you want to play professionally and earn money while playing poker-just play and analyze - everything else is a waste of time