What to do together while playing Poker?

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Say something that would be interesting to do while playing poker? It's because?

;)

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like listening to music while playing and what do you like to do while playing poker?

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also listen to music, normally I have more than 4 open tables so I just focus on playing and I don't do anything else, I play Mario Kart on my cell phone or I watch something on YouTube when I only have one tournament table left but it is very rare the time I do it:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to achieve at least something in poker, then you simply cannot be distracted from the game. If you have pauses, just open a few tables and you have as many actions as you can digest. In addition, even without participating in the game, it is very desirable to observe the opponents, notice their features, this much later helps in making winning decisions. In general, poker does not tolerate distractions. If you get distracted, you will lose. And we play to win.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should do only thing which do not require great concentration. On the other hand, you will do two thing, but you wont do none of the things very well.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi PatriceM915. Yesterday I done something I have never done before. At Bovada I opened a craps table while I was playing cash there. It's just a small window, and it fits real good on my screen. You guys are right. I should not be doing something that will break my attention to the game. GL today

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When playing poker, it is important to have free thought to think more fully. Any other activity that takes place in conjunction with the game of poker takes away what is important, namely, concentration.

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when there are few tables, I watch streamers, so that it would not be boring.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If I play a free tournament where a lot of people play any hand, I watch a movie while playing so I don't see what they do at the table and what style they apply, I focus on the movie and act when it's my turn for instinct.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Setup a second monitor and do whatever you desire. Great for Pokerstove.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything more than music distracts me from the game which is not good.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm listening to music, and sometimes it makes me relax.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

while I play poker sometimes I listen to music and drink mate, it is common in my region to drink mate is cultural !!

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nothing else, 100% concentration in poker, power of the mind and law of attraction and having an edge over your opponents. if you use some of that 100% on something else then you wont be successful. you have to have tunnel vision.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

What I do is listen to music on my computer, with headphones, a good playlist, and an inspired game. ;)

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm currently waiting for the last few minutes of the dryer to go off so i can get my clothes. i have black widow set up on my tv as i plan to watch it while i fold clothes and play the mtt i'm currently in.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I personally listen to music or watch TV on the side and sometimes I play a game but it really matters what kind of tournament I am in or how people play at my table. Sometimes you have people at the table who are constantly insulting everyone and it helps to just stop the chat, but sometimes you have people at the table who need almost a minute for each decision or how much time they always have until the decision and when you Then there is more than one person at the table who keeps the clock running then I need something to distract because I think of myself that I am a calm person, then maybe I get a little tense so I do something so that I stay calmer

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
When on line, I watch Twitch streams

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I usually listen to music to relax sometimes, not always since I require concentration of the hand that I am playing.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Listen to music. Blues, Jazz, Hip Hop...on the mood

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always like to see a good movie when I play poker, I feel that it distracts me from getting nervous in certain plays, apart from that it makes me only throw myself with good hands and I avoid doing things that I will later regret. Regards.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually, I watch streams or youtube videos. You can even play a some simple videogames if it's not requires a lot of concentration.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do a variety of things while I play poker...I usually have either a show on TV that I am watching or I am watching a Twitch stream plus I will be either cross stitching or coloring in between hands so that I don't get impatient or bored and start playing hands I normally wouldn't.