• Thread starter Thebluegangster
  • Start date
Thebluegangster

Thebluegangster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just want to see if anyone struggles with their own ego while playing poker. I do I find it hard to walk away especially on a win streak

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never encountered such a problem. I adequately perceive a sense of proportion and time.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make yourself a specific time, like at work,2,3 hours or more...It's over,go away...

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think because of the strong ego you can lose a lot, so be carefully

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

It has nothing to do with ego. There is no way I will wak away form a win streak in any gambling event. The trick is to reallize when it has ended and quit for the day at least. Maybe even a few days. Cash half out and keep the bankroll growing.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
just want to see if anyone struggles with their own ego while playing poker. I do I find it hard to walk away especially on a win streak

Hello.
... in that case, one day, your ego may lead you to bankruptcy. I believe that first of all you need to be able to assess the risks and the situation as a whole, and then your ego will always be with you in a warm and comfortable environment.

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unnecessary...

I think it can be for better or for worse, since if you have a lot of confidence and have an aggressive way of playing, it can give you good benefits, that if, having good knowledge of the game. But on the other hand, if you tend to have a lot of ego, you can play against it in situations, that it is seen that they can have everything, and you will find players who can have much more ability than you.:cool: