What color or suit in poker do you prefer to play ?

Which poker suit is your favorite to play?

• Clubs ♣

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Diamonds ♦

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Hearts ♥

• Spades ♠

• Total voters
Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
What color or suit in poker do you prefer to play or has brought you the most luck? or
What color or suit in poker do you think statistically appears more frequently in a game of poker?

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont have any preferable, dont know what suit i'm the luckiest, dont know the statistics. I only know i'm a fish :D

Gabe_7

Gabe_7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Definitely NOT hearts. I NEVER hit my flush with a hand suited in hearts.
Always so happy and psyched when I see those two hearts on the flop and after that I'm totally annoyed when no more heart shows up on the turn or river.
Today was a perfect day to back up my impression of that.
Had a suited hand in hearts with two more hearts showing up on the flop like ten times. Guess how many times I managed to hit my flush. PLAIN ZERO TIMES.
And whenever I hadn't hit it, I was like "OK, this has been like the fifth or sixth time that I was unlucky. The next time one more heart will definitely show up". WRONG, WRONG. :cautious:
Spades or clubs somehow seem to be working better for me, at least concerning hitting my flush draws on the river.

Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I dont have any preferable, dont know what suit i'm the luckiest, dont know the statistics. I only know i'm a fish :D
I’ve never understood a fish’s mind and I have no idea if I am. What do you consider the 3 main characteristics that define a fish?

Definitely NOT hearts. I NEVER hit my flush with a hand suited in hearts.
Always so happy and psyched when I see those two hearts on the flop and after that I'm totally annoyed when no more heart shows up on the turn or river.
Today was a perfect day to back up my impression of that.
Had a suited hand in hearts with two more hearts showing up on the flop like ten times. Guess how many times I managed to hit my flush. PLAIN ZERO TIMES.
And whenever I hadn't hit it, I was like "OK, this has been like the fifth or sixth time that I was unlucky. The next time one more heart will definitely show up". WRONG, WRONG. :cautious:
Spades or clubs somehow seem to be working better for me, at least concerning hitting my flush draws on the river.
It is the same with hearts with me, personally, it is one of the suit cards that I have connected fewer colors, also today I lost a tournament with a K-9 suited of hearts.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like Spades. My favorite hand is a pair of aces, but unfortunately they are rarely both spades :(

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i dont care about the suits . i just want a 4 color deck when playing online , so its easier when sitting on 2 or more tables at a time .

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I’ve never understood a fish’s mind and I have no idea if I am. What do you consider the 3 main characteristics that define a fish?
Too much poor decisions. No focus at the table. Thats basic me.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the blue jack of diamonds

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't matter to me, I use a four-color deck for convenience.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello
I don't care about the color, the main thing is that I win :)

Delafere

Delafere

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
From a mathematical point of view, it makes no sense to give preference to any particular suit, but it's a good idea to have a favorite costume. Perhaps when you play on feelings, this additionally encourages active actions)))

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't care what suit I play in poker, but for some reason I'm more enthusiastic about playing cards of the spade suit)

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is probably trite, but the spade suit, I love the dark palette of colors in general) Well, there is some special magnetism and charm in the spade suit personally for me)

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I voted for hearts only because there was a poll. I play most of the suited hands, especially when it doesn't cost too much to see the flop.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I don't have a strong preference for a specific color or suit in poker. However, I have found that I tend to get lucky with black cards particularly black Aces and Jacks

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
AJ spades! I had this jacket

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the heart color is the best red and it's intense cruelty and love so I always choose this color

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
how does not like symbols:))

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my favorite suit is clubs, I always go with it until showdown!!!

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My favorite is spade 8 to queen........i think its most often i hit.......but for the suit i dont care and the color spades is the most colour i hit

Fernando Lopes

Fernando Lopes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
:jd4::7d4:<<<I love this hand

but obviously I don't take superstition seriously hehehe but it's fun to think this hand is lucky

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know which suit is the luckiest. This is very scientific for me.