What changes have occurred in your life since you got acquainted with poker?

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Hello dear

What else has poker brought to your life besides a pleasant pastime?

Rahatis

Rahatis

Visionary
Awards
Reading body language. Controlling my ego. Having fun at all times. Right mindset for different challenges in life.

Just a few titles. I don't have time to explain how and in which ways now.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Awards
so far, nothing significant, just a few joys in places, joys of the moment, but I'm not complaining because I like to spend my time playing poker :)

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Awards
A difficult question. Brought a sense of self-realization. During the tournament I feel better than I really am. Health problems and money problems with unresolved cases go somewhere. In other words, when I play happy well, such a feeling is not possible during other cases.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Awards
I realized that I needed to take a break from the computer. When I started playing poker, I sat at the computer a lot, which bored me and took up a lot of free time.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Rock Star
Awards
what I take from poker in my day to day , when I go to negotiate , pay attention to the other person talking to me later to be able to negotiate better !

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Awards
Hello dear

What else has poker brought to your life besides a pleasant pastime?
I felt a noticeable improvement in my math. Another point was the changes in decision making as a whole in my daily life.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Awards
Thanks to poker, I have become more patient, focused and persistent. And most importantly, I realized that only hard and persistent daily work will allow me to achieve my goals and realize my dreams.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Awards
Hello.
For me, poker is a hobby, but thanks to this wonderful hobby, I have become more patient, and it has significantly changed my life for the better. In both poker and personal life, our patience affects our results and our development as individuals.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Awards
Mainly patience is what I have developed the most, also the ability to learn from mistakes and correct them.
but patience is the main thing

S

SuiGeneris89

Rock Star
Well, since quitting poker I have had more peace and time for activities! LOL

10gerka

10gerka

Rock Star
Awards
poker has helped me a lot in my life, it has helped me to organize my time, to have well structured what I am going to do in my day to day, to be perseverant, that way we will achieve the results we want, to better manage the money I have, in general to be disciplined in everything, I think these are points that poker generates, I have always said that poker is more than a game.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
I learned to sit in the chair for 6-8 hours, taking a 5-minute break every hour. And I started drinking more coffee.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Awards
The most major change for me is aging about 55 years.

Don't know if I'm 55 years wiser, or more foolish.

But I've sure enjoyed it.

I will continue to play until they take the cards "from my cold, dead, hands".

black and

black and

Visionary
Awards
Apparently the main thing I learned while playing poker was to be patient. I realized that patience is the basis for all the positive things in our lives.

Risto234

Risto234

Life is unbearable
Awards
EE
Only good change i can think of is making decisions in 2 seconds or less lol ...

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
I learned how to do a lot in just 5 minutes :)
(break for 5 minutes at the end of every hour in MTT tournaments)

C

Cooking

Legend
Awards
To be honest I don't think my life changed a lot after I started to play poker, the good part I think is that I have more patience and the bad part is that I think sometimes I spend too much time playing this game.